Prologue

"Wait, are you trying to end this?"

"No Theo I'm just breaking the hold you have on me."

She's never been popular, nor has she ever been liked by her classmates. She's teased for talking to herself constantly. So what happens when new boy Theo Raeken not only notices her, but notices that she's not talking to herself, but the dead people around them...

******************************************************

"I'm not crazy."

"Never said you were."

"You were thinking it though."

"You can't prove that"

"But you do, don't you? Everyone thinks I'm crazy."

"Why? Because you talk to yourself?"

"No. Because I can talk to ghosts."

"Really?"

"Yeah but not only that. I see them too."

"Where?"

"Well funnily enough, one's been right behind you the entire time Theo."

*********************************************************

Ghosts:

In which an evil werewolf goes against his former friends, whilst his innocent girlfriend tries to come to terms with the fact that like a banshee she can see death, though unlike a banshee she can see ghosts too...

Malik Myles: Played by Samara Weaving (Above)

Theo Raeken: Played by Cody Christian.

A/N

 The Teen wolf plot line that I am using for the story (I do not own this) will have a different timeframe than the actual show. The episode plots that happen will still be in the same order, but there might be more time put in between these events just so I can work with Theo and Malik's relationship so it's not so rushed, and cheesy, because the show plot lines happen pretty quickly in 5A. (No spoilers :P)