4. I'm not lying, I swear!

Chapter 4- I'm not lying, I swear!

*Malik*

"Why am I spending my creative writing period with you?" I ask, looking at Theo from where I sit on the floor. He grins at me.

"It's only 10 minutes into the period Malik. Besides, why wouldn't you spend it with me?" he replies.

"You could be a homicidal maniac"

"What makes you say that?"

"They dress like everyone else Charming." I muse, ditching a lacrosse ball at him. He catches it of course.

"Charming? That a nickname?" Theo asks amused.

"Yeah. You're always acting so charming so I decided why not call you Charming" I respond.

"Aw, I'll be your prince." He coos and I scowl.

"In your dreams Raeken!" I shout, throwing another lacrosse ball.

"I thought I was Charming?"

"Shut up."

Scott and Stiles come in and approach Theo with stern, serious faces. I raise an eyebrow as Stiles breaks character to wave and smile at me. Then his face crosses with a look of realisation.

"Wait hold on a second. The Theo you were talking about earlier is this Theo!?" Stiles all but screams and I look at him blankly.

"Yeah, how many other Theo's do you know?" I ask slowly and he scowls.

"No! No! No way! You are not going to be friends with this guy. I forbid it!" Stiles announces and I frown.

"Dude, we just met today. We became friends TODAY!! Same goes for Theo!" I yell at stiles.

"Um, we met last night" Theo points out and I scowl.

"Shut it Charming!" I snarl, glaring at Stiles.

"You're on a nick name basis now?! No, see Scott I told you he was evil!" Stiles yells in accomplishment.

"How does that make him evil?!" Scott asks confused. Stiles splutters in shock.

"Ok, lets all calm down. Theo how about you explain to us why we should trust you." Scott says patiently. I just look at Stiles and roll my eyes. Come on, they think Theo is evil? Bullshit. That boy isn't evil; he's just bat shit crazy. Speaking of crazy, I see someone enter the room. My eyes go wide and I inch towards the door, trying not to draw attention to myself. Scott, Stiles and Theo don't notice. The person opens their mouth but I signal them to be quiet. Damnit! Now of all times, really? Putting a finger to my lips, I drag them over to the shower area of the locker area.

"What are you doing!?" I hiss quietly and he looks upset.

"Malik, why are you being mean?" he asks quietly. I sigh. Rhydian is one of the only people I can talk to. He was my first friend in high school. And pretty much the only friend I had up until today. But he doesn't go here. And no, he's not a Devonford Prep boy. Rhydian doesn't really go to school, he's 18 or 19 years old I think.

"You seriously can't be here" I whisper quietly. Scott and Theo are still talking.

"Why? Its never been a problem before." Rhydian says confused.

"Yeah but today's different!" I plead, wishing he'd go. I love Rhydian, really, but he has to go!

"Are they your friends?"

"Not for long if they hear me talking to myself!" I whisper yell, keeping my ears trained on Theo's voice so I know he doesn't stop talking.

"What? You're not talking to yourself, your talking to me!" Rhydian cries fustratedly.