Chapter 25

Third person's POV

Aphmau and Max where sitting under a trees in the forest, they didn't want to go when it was dark, scared of walking of more far away...

Aph -" Max?"
Max -" Yeah."
Aph -" do you think the guys are worried?"
Max -"sure...."
(When I'm writing with lines under it means that they are thinking)
Max-" they guys probably think we just wanna be alone"
Aph "I can see something is on his mind." -"what are you thinking about?"
Max -" Nothinnnng."

Max's POV

After sittings there in about an hour Aph fell asleep, I take of my jacket and put it on Aph. Then I stand up and took out my phone, I then turn on my flashlight. I look around for a bit. Soon I found something...

I realized that a quite bit away is the road. I go back to Aph
,still sleeping,
Max -" Hey... wake up."
*i said with a low voice*
Aph -"ZzzzzzzzzzZ"

I pick her up and carried her after about half the walk to the road, I feel something hugging me. I looked up at Aphmau and saw that she was awaken.
Max-" Hey ,Sleeping beauty."
*i said with a smile on my lips*
Aph -"woow didn't know you could smile!"
*she started to giggle*
Max -" anywayyyy I found a road up on ahead."
Aph -" why didn't you wake me up?"
Max -"....."
*i looked at her with a annoyed face*
Aph -" okey I get it you tried."
Max -" LOOK!"
*i pointed at the lights from the streets laps*

I started to go about faster then before, still carrying Aphmau. When we got up the road She jumped of my back. I turned to look at her. We started to look into each other's eyes. Her Amber ayes sparkles in the light of The streets lamps. I lean in closer to her, she did the same and we kissed. It was a short kiss. When I let go I heard someone scream in a high pitch voice (hope I spelled that right)
???-" MAXMAU!!!

Sorry for a short chapter, I guess all of you guys already know who it's the one screaming maxmau and if you don't you have to wait for the next chapter! K bai!!