Chapter 14

"Zoey, what are we going to do tomorrow?" Jared asked as I tucked him in.

"Probably go swimming and whatever else."

"Okay."

"Love you, buddy. Logan and I are just down the hall if you need us."

"Love you too." I kissed his head before going back to the living room where Logan is. Logan opened his arms as I walked over, curling up to his chest.

"Where is everyone?"

"Lydia and Sam went for a walk, and Aaron went to check on Courtney." I nodded, watching Ashley sit down next to Ollie. Logan brought his arm around me, making me look up at him.

"Are you tired?"

"I'm okay right now."

"I'm happy we're here. You need a break from everything." I looked him over, knowing he wasn't telling me something.

"Logan, talk to me."

"We're going to bed. See you guys in the morning," Ashley said as they made their way to their room.

"I want you to spend time with your mom, but I miss you."

"I miss you, and your right. We still have a lot to figure out, and we should be doing it together. At least for the first couple of weeks, I want to stay with my mom."

"I'm with you, so please don't push me away." I moved, so I was straddling his lap, looking down at him.

"Logan, I can't imagine going through this with anyone else. This whole thing is bad timing, but I'm trying. I love you, and I love our baby."

"I love you too." I leaned down, pressing my lips to his.

***

"Zoey, wake up."

"Hmm." I groaned.

"Wake up." I turned my head and found Jared looking at me. Right behind him were Ashley and a tray of food.

"What is all of this?" I smiled, sitting as much as I could with Logan's arms still around me.

"Just wanted to make my two sisters breakfast. Courtney and Kacie are eating in her room."

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

"Don't worry about it. You deserve it." I nudged Logan, and he started waking up.

"Logan."

"It's bedtime. Move closer."

"Babe, your sister made us breakfast. She's standing right here, and so is Jared." He opened his eyes and looked at the three of us.

"Morning." Ashley giggled.

"Hey little bro, here's your breakfast."

"Thank you, Ashley. You don't have to do this."

"Don't mention it." She smiled, setting the food down before leaving.

"That was nice of her."

"Yea, hey bud."

"You hungry, Jared." He nodded his head and came over, sitting in the middle of us. Logan pulled the food to us, and we started eating.

"When is the baby going to be here?"

"We still have a couple of months, and so does Courtney. Are you excited?"

"Yea, I hope it's a boy."

"So he can be just like his uncle."

"Of course, because I'm awesome." I laughed, kissing the back of his head.