|3|

3 | Protector

Prompt: Reader gets injured by a dangerous beast, and Newt has to save her

Warnings: blood, angst, a worried Newt, etc.

Rated: PG-13 (for blood and stuff.)

Requested by hendemar2000

A/N: Again, I apologize for the SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWW updates! However, I try to update as quickly as possible. To be honest, this was a bit hard for me to write (as all imagines are), but I try. It's a bit short, though. Anyways, enjoy!

Y/N could feel the pain, searing through her shoulder and her back. Her vision was blurring, and she could feel the coughs racking throughout her body. 

She screamed again, as a whip-like thing lashed onto her back. Y/N squeezed her eyes shut. 

The air around her felt so cold, and the ground underneath her was cold too. She could feel her loose hair pressed against her face with a warm, sticky liquid. Blood. 

It hurt so badly, and the silence burned her ears. Until the creature dragged its claws down her arm. 

Her yells were slowly dying away. 

"Newt," she whispered hoarsely for her boyfriend. Y/N wondered where he was now. She needed to tell him that she loved him so, so much. 

His soft eyes that crinkled at the edges when he really laughed. His love for her and his creatures. His gentle hands cupping her face when he kissed her. His light freckles that dotted his beautiful face. 

The torture started again when she felt her head hurting. She could feel a fire-hot pain spreading throughout her skull. 

What was this creature?

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Newt sighed, locking the door. Another busy and tiring day.

"Sweetheart, I'm home!" Newt called, dropping his coat on the seat. However, he was met with silence. 

Strange, he thought. Y/N was supposed to be home today. 

"Honey!" he called again. 

No reply. 

"Y/N, come on out now, I know you're hiding!"

Silence once again. 

Suddenly, he saw Niffler making a huge commotion. Niffler was pointing at the door as if gesturing for Newt to open it. 

Frowning, Newt asked, "Is everything okay, Niffler? Where's Y/N?"

Niffler rolled his eyes (if that's possible) and gestured to the door once again.