Chapter 4: Blurred metallics.

Nico sat on his bed, gazing at the golden moon on his palm. He'd been there for hours, just looking at it, quietly contemplating it.It was as if Nico believed that it would do something! For one second, Nico had irrationally thought that the Nurse could've been his soulmate, but then ditched the idea. Her fingers were wrapped with surgical gloves, which meant that they had no skin-to-skin contact. 

So was it possible? Maybe, just maybe, that Will Solace could be his...soulmate? Nico knows he's gay, but Will? Will was a different case. Nico didn't know why he had so many doubts. Whenever he heard his mother repeat of the story, it seemed so easy, so simple. You meet your soulmate, and fall in love. 

With a sigh, he dropped the thing and buried his face in his hands. 

It wasn't supposed to be this hard. 

###

Will glared at his necklace, it's normally silver shade now completely covered with gold. 

It couldn't be. It just...couldn't! 

Theirs weren't even the same! Was this some sort of prank?! It couldn't be true. It's too good to be. Nico Di Angelo, his soulmate? It's ridiculous! Will admits, he does have a crush on the boy, but this?? This was a whole different aspect. 

He sighs wearily, dropping the half-sun from his hold. 

"It isn't supposed to be this hard." Will whispers, to no one in particular. 

----------> 

Tally ho! Next chapter!