EXTRACTION (PART 2)

Ash POV

I heard a female voice speaking.

"You are fools to come here. This our home. We know this place like the back of our hand. And you thought you could rescue your leader? Like I said, you're a fool"

"And you're a fool for thinking you could keep us locked up here!" Hibana said.

She shouted some Japanese and something exploded behind Caveira, sending her to the floor, out cold.

"The hell was that?" I said in shock.

"Yokai. I spotted him in the room, right where Echo left him. I knew the self-destruct code" Hibana told me. "We need to move quick, the White Masks will be here any minute"

Hibana used her feet to drag the keys from Caveira's pocket to her hands.

She unlocked her chains and then mine.

We got up and picked up a weapon.

"Where's Six?"

A wall exploded in front of us and a guy with a shield walked in.

"We've got her, we need to go now!"

We followed the shield guy up the stairs. He took out most of the enemies in one shot with his magnum.

A nitro cell flew at us and he extended his shield and absorbed the blast. He leaned and shot the final white mask.

We got on to the roof jumped on board the helicopter where Six was sat.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" Six shouted.

We took off and began to fly away.

I look down and see Capitâo standing there with his crossbow.

"Oh shit!"

I dived to the back of the helicopter and he fired one of his asphyxiating bolts right at Hibana.

She coughed and lost her grip. I rushed desperately to grab her but I missed her hand.

I looked down and watched her body fall helplessly hit the roof we were on.

I saw Capitâo pull out his pistol, and shoot her in the head.

I lost sight on her as we flew away...