SIEGE: 1

GLAZ POV
APPROACHING HOSTAGE LOCATION
OBJECTIVE: EXTRACT THE HOSTAGE

Me and my team approach the house that the hostage is being held in. The only thing we know is that the place is littered with terrorists and possible suiciders.

We rappelled up the house and onto the roof.

"Sledge, smash the roof" I commanded.

He pulled out his sledge hammer and created a massive hole in the roof.

"Flash bang, going in!" I shouted.

The terrorists in the area, screamed in pain.

"Go, Go, Go!"

We all jumped down and landed in a circular shape. We opened fire and took out all the terrorists on the top floor.

After the shooting had stopped, I saw a terrorist on the floor, wounded badly, but still alive.

"Cover the stairways, they'll be waiting for us downstairs. There's someone in here I want to have a word with" I told them.

I walked into the master bedroom where the wounded terrorist lay.

I pressed my foot on his chest so he couldn't move.

"Where the fuck is the hostage!" I shout.

I sense a smile develop under the terrorists white mask.

"You think you'll be able to stop us? You think your little 'Rainbow' team will be able to stop this... Revolution" The terrorist spews out with confidence. "We...Are...Everywhere!" At that moment he pulled out a handgun and shot me multiple times before I put a bullet in his head.

"GLAZ!" I hear Blackbeard shout.

"It's okay Blackbeard, just a few wounds" I replied.

He came running in with a concerned look on his face.

"Glaz, you are not okay" He replied.

BLACKBEARD POV
OBJECTIVE: HELP GLAZ

Glaz' eyes rolled up into his head. He dropped down and I caught him.

"Fuck! Glaz, don't give up on me now!" The rest of the group came in to see what was happening.

"Blackbeard, stay here, we'll finish the mission, you make sure he lives" Frost told me.

"Okay. But you all better come back alive" I replied.

FROST POV
OBJECTIVE: ELIMINATE ENEMIES AND EXTRACT HOSTAGE

"Blitz, you move ahead first, you have the riot shield, we'll take cover behind you" I told him.

He nodded his head and moved in front of us. We followed behind and we made our way down the stairs.

Multiple rounds were fired at Blitz's shield before he used the the flashes on his shield.

The enemies were blinded and we eliminated the room.

All of a sudden, the wall next to Blitz, exploded. He was throw back against us, causing us to fall down.

A terrorist fired in through the hole in wall. Most of the bullets hit Blitz's shield that was rested against his body.

Through the smoke from the explosion, aimed my pistol. I saw the head of the guy and pulled the trigger.

The bullets stopped coming through and I started to move out from behind Blitz.

"Blitz? Blitz?" I knew he was dead.

I pressed my fingers against his neck and I felt no pulse.

"Shit" I muffled.

"Sledge, you good?" No response. "Sledge?"

I turned around and saw a large hole in his gas mask, pouring out with blood.

I sighed and got up. The mission is a failure but I will carry on, even if it kills me.

I proceed to the room I believe the hostage is in. I spot an enemy and immediately gun him down.

I decide to place down one of my 'Welcome Mats' in case I get flanked.

I move forward and took cover behind some stacked up boxes.

All of sudden a terrorist jumped in front me with a Deagle and fired it into my chest.

As I walked backwards, I shot my gun and the terrorist fell to the floor.

I then felt something super-sharp clamp onto my leg.

"ARRRRGGGHHH!" I screamed.

I had walked on my welcome mat.

Trying to ignore the pain and the fact I'd been shot in the chest, I looked around the room.

The place was rigged with explosives. And they had gas canisters attached to them.

"Frost, what the fuck is going on down there!" I heard Blackbeard shout through the radio.

"Everyone's dead!" I shouted "I'm stuck in my own trap and I'm bleeding out. You need to get out of here Blackbeard, the place is rigged with poisonous gas and explosives!"

"Fuuck! I'm coming down to get you! What about the hostage?!"

"There is no hostage! It was trap, they wanted us here to-"

The room exploded and orange was unleashed-

BLACKBEARD POV
OBJECTIVE: SAVE FROST

The building exploded and I was thrown out through a window.