ATTACKED

FUZE POV
LOCATION: HQ

My team lined up next to each other and Six stood in front of us.

"As you know, the previous Rainbow team had failed the mission. Their job is now yours. These terrorists must be eliminated now no matter the circumstances. You must use brutal force, you must do whatever is needed to get the job done" Six explained.

"If you expect us to get the job done, where's our 5th member" I said.

"He's right here"

A man with a black beard entered the room on crutches.

"This is Blackbeard. The only member of the first team that wasn't KIA"

"We don't want a cripple on our team" I told Six.

"Shut your mouth Shuhrat. I don't want to be on a team with no Russian. Can't trust them" He replied.

"How do you know my name?" I questioned in a threatening tone.

"I know all of your names. Shuhrat, Monika, Eliza and Miles" He said. "I do my research before going into a group of people I don't know if I can trust"

He hops away and leaves the room.

"Shuhrat I don't want soldiers who can't even get on with their own teammates" Six said.

I didn't say anything and just waited for Six to carry on.

"Now, your first mission is simple. There's a location we can use as an outpost. We can't get it if the terrorist group gets there first. Am I clear?"

"Yes m'am!" We all shouted.

"A group of soldiers will be sent with you in case you're... Completely outnumbered. Now, let's go Rainbow team!"

2 HOURS LATER

Me and my team were all sat in the building, waiting for anyone to come and attack.

"AAAAAHHHH!" A scream could be heard from the floor below us.

I immediately got up and aimed my gun over the balcony.

A solider had his gun aimed into another room and looked up at me.

"One of ours just gave our position away!" He shouted up at me.

A bullet entered his head and he dropped to the floor.

The rest of soldiers, dropped dead, one by one in a matter of seconds.

"Ah shit" I said to myself. "Everyone ready!"

Something moved up into the air and landed next to me.

ASH POV

I saw a nitro cell land right next to Fuze.

"MOVE!" I shouted at him.

It was too late though.

He was thrown back against the wall and fell to the ground.

I ran to Fuze, grabbed his body and dragged back as fast as I could.

As I was moving him, I saw a woman move past a doorway carrying a silenced pistol. Surprisingly, she didn't see me and carried on moving.

I got Fuzes body into the room where everyone was.

"Castle, barricade the door!" I shouted at him.

He grabbed one of his special barricades and stapled it to the doorway.

We sat there silence listening for any movement but we heard nothing.

All of a sudden a window was smashed through and a smoke projectile was fired in.

"Fuck! We need to get out of here now!" I shouted.

I pulled out my grenade launcher and shot a projectile at Castle's barricade.

It exploded and we ran out. Castle grabbed Fuze and slumped him over his shoulder.

As we left the room, the woman I saw earlier was laying down outside the doorway. My explosion must've hit her hard.

We got as far away from that building as possible.

Once we were at safe distance, we called in extraction...