Chapter 2: Some Bad Situations

Poppy's POV

Poppy's POV

Branch is so charming. He even carried me back to the village because my legs were sore. Such a gentleman. When we finally got there, Branch asked me something that made me blush. We were all alone in his bunker. "Poppy, do you want to have a date sometime?" He blushed and fiddled with his dark-turquoise hair. I accepted, blushing all the more. I could feel my cheeks firing up. Then something unexpected happened. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me slow and steadily. I held onto his shoulders as he held my waist and we kissed for a few minutes. We pulled away finally and Branch smiled. I knew he was the one. I knew it.

Branch's POV

Her lips were so soft! That was the best! But I had to pull away. I needed to tell her the truth. "Poppy, I want you to see this." I opened up a hatch, revealing all the the cards and letters I had received from her over the years. She gasped. "You kept them... B-but I thought you ruined them and threw them away..." I blushed again. I really needed to control the blushing issue. She smiled, then she spoke. "You liked me all along! Aww that's so cute!" she exclaimed. Her bracelet glowed and so did mine. Which meant one thing...

"HUGTIME!!!"

We hugged until the flowers on our bracelets stopped glowing and disappeared. Soon afterwards, I heard a rustling noise. I put Poppy behind me, making me the Troll-man shield. I looked around. Then I saw what I had been dreading ever since we got back...

CREEK!