Chapter 14: The Trick and Something To Do With Stream!?!?

Creek's POV

I'm going to be king! Mwa ha ha! Poppy said she was defeated... it doesn't sound right... but still... I made my way to Trollsville. We had a ceremony and bla bla bla and then I was crowned! Poppy smiled and blushed at me. She leant in hesitantly and kissed me. The best day of my life!

Poppy's POV

Ugh. I hate Creek. His breath reeks of rubbish, garbage and trash mixed with poop. Yep, poop. "I'm gonna smell of Creek," I thought to myself. It was for the better good. Stream jumped out. It was my turn. I grabbed Creek's little sis by the hair and put the blunt knife to her neck. Stream did her fake crying. "No! Don't kill me!" she fake sobbed. I let her go. We led Stream and Creek down to prison.

Creek's POV

That dreadful sis of mine is finally gonna get thrown in prison. Sure it's not her getting killed but the next best thing. Poppy threw her in. Before hesitantly hugging me. Then she shoved me in! What about the kiss? Was it all part of a plan. I was shocked. At least Stream was in here to. I went to choke her... But she was already on the other side of the prison bars. Ugh. It was her idea. I tried to squeeze out but I was way too... um... chubby. Stuck in a dirty old dungeon. I hate Stream. I remember back in the day...

*Flashback*

I was 18 years old. Stream was 4. We were playing by a lake with our mom, Ocean. Everything was perfect. Until Stream burst water out of her hands. She had powers. Our mum was terrified. This was the way she nearly died. The reason she separated. Dad nearly killed her with a magic accident. I was jealous of Stream's powers. Stream didn't even know she had powers. No clue. She hit me with a blast and I blacked out. All I know is I was in hospital for months and when I finally revived the doctors said that blast could have killed me. Our mum said, "Magic is always deliberate." A memory erasing operation was done on her to make her forget she had powers. Mum said Stream would learn to control the powers when she didn't know about them. Dad's accident was caused by heart failure. He survived the heart failure thing but I haven't seen hi since. And I have been trying to kill Stream ever since.

*Flashback ends*

Now here I am in this dumb mess. Ugh.

Stream's POV

Creek is so gonna kill me. Ha! Try get out evil monster! Then a blast of magic came out of my hand. Oh no! I have powers? I gotta hide this from everyone. So I put on gloves. Everyone will kill me.

A/N:

I am discontinuing Questions of the Chapter. I will put it out there that the gloves part did come from Frozen. Credit to Frozen.