Iwaizumi

Oikawa

People cared around me. My parents told me that I had weak lungs, and people looked out for me.

But.

They felt so fake.

My hunches were always right, and they didn't actually care at all.

People crowd around me, and as it continued, I got used to it. What I couldn't get used to was the empty feeling radiating from them. I would put on my headphones, and blast loud music until people's voices were drowned out, and their faces became nothing but a blur. Music stopped time.

Iwaizumi knows when to leave me alone. He will keep silent when my headphones were on. He understood. It was like a message passed through silence. Between us, nothing was hidden.

I collapsed in middle school. My lungs gave out, I think. Nobody really told me anything. I remember Iwaizumi though. He was bent over, eyes starry and tears flowing. Everything was silent, except the ringing in my ears.

"I'll breathe for you when you can't"

He told me, whilst holding me in his arms. It was winter, and our breaths came out white. I hid my face under the scarf on my neck. He rests his on me.

"How?" I say. My voice came out muffled from under the scarf.

"Let me love you." He looks into my eyes. I stare into his.

"Okay."

And he places his lips, soft on mine.

_________________

Iwaizumi

Oikawa and I got into a fight in May.

His ears were ringing, and he got scared. He was shaking. We were outside, too. The wind picked up leaves on the floor and Oikawa dropped onto his knees.

I bend down to help him, but he pushes my hand away.

"I can do this on my own." He said through gritted teeth.

"Just let me help you."

He looks up from the ground and his eyes. The copper eyes held a glowing red-

And in the glowing ember I saw a beast.

He snaps, and I flinch.

"Go away"

"Please."

He was crying.

We didn't talk for weeks.

__________________