Beauty really matters

Rd was feeling like he lost the most precious possession he had which he was so proud of . He could feel the gaze of his friends something other than sympathy. Its disgust or feeling unwanted around them and he saw sanyu running around for his care. He was in confused state who is real and who is fake. Most of the time he closed his eyes and pretend to sleep.

He knew only parth was genuine among others but his heart refused to accpet because we humans always look for proofs when they'll be displayed in front of us through actions.

One day in his room his 3 friends were present arpita,sanaya and vidushi whom he was unaware . He was feeling thirsty,he was going to open his eyes but shut them tightly hearing the conversation between his friends.

Sa: arpi you should take care of him in this state
Vids : yes, sanaya is right. If u don't show your concern then he'll ignore you and you can never make him fall for you
A: i can't show all these care and concern and that too when he is with full of cuts and stiches all over. When he is healed I'll try to woo him.
Sa: do you love him truly or is that you love his handsome and hot avatar
A: i love his appealing appearance than his heart or anything. I just want to be with him and make others realize what I have is best and they don't
Vids: this isn't love.have you seen the maid sanyukta she is never tired of helping him recover and i wish he gets a girl like her not you.
Sa: true vids because you aren't trustworthy.if something happens to us you will disown us like him. Let's go vids from here and goes
A: they are living in a fantasy world .all are selfish when it comes to their life. And where is that maharani,she needs to be here 24x7 and here she is gayab now. What if she is fed up of serving him and fled. Oh no please bring her back I can't do all these

Sanyu came to room to see arpita mumbling to herself. She saw sanyu coming inside and came close to her.
A: where you went,leaving him alone
S: pharmacy to get his meds.
A: you could've asked someone else to do all these.
S: hmmm.he is getting discharged today
A: good.i can't stand the smell of hospitals for long.do the packing
S: ok . Parth is coming to take him home
A: then I'll leave. Will meet him after 2 weeks i got a new project. Tell him i dropped by
S: sure

Sanyu looked towards him and started to pack. Other side tear rolled down his eyes recollecting the words of his friends and opened his eyes to see sanyu taking care of everything related to him.

Rd(i.m): i deserve this,its like karma i did to her. Just few days back I was all dashing and hot now I'm avoided like I've a seroius disease and who gets near me will be affected.

If this is the case of mine i can never think what sanyu have gone through your life till now. You took all the hatred but went with life. I really respect your attitude and I'm proud that I'm married to you.

His thoughts got a break with the entry of parth. Rd opened his eyes and gestured parth to hand him a glass of water. He drinks the water and they left for house after finishing all the formalities.

Rd was made to lay on the bed and sanyu went to kitchen to prepare something for all. She felt a tap on her shoulder and there stood parth with a smile.

P: thanks . being for him in such a critical condition
S: it's my duty
P: i know still.and all the best for the cooking competition
S: how you know .
P: i know everything and leaves.

Sanyu was confused how parth knows about her enrollment in the competition,she ignored and engaged with her work. Later she served food for parth in rd room and she started to feed rd too.

Rd was just admiring her and thought she didn't hesitate even a bit to take care of him when he was always taunted or ignored her. He know got to know that beauty really doesn't matter only thing what's important is the beauty of the soul or mind which she has.

P: rd i called your parents and informed about your accident
Rd: ummm
P: you can expect them soon
Rd: hmmm

Parth leaves after sometime. Sanyu gives meds to rd and she removes his shirt. As the wounds didn't dry properly so some of the thread of the cloth was sticking and he cried of pain. By seeing him in pain sanyu's eyes too were filled with tears.

She bought the ointment and gently applied to is face. She started from his forehead,to eyes then cheeks and lastly the corner of his lips. Rd was experiencing something different by their proximity and he prayed to God why is he testing him. Then she moved her hands to his neck and chest after it's done she went out and he took a deep breath and sighed.