Finale part

COMPETITION

Sanyu was the apple of eye among the participants and judges. One day rd saw sanyu giggling with rahul on his silly jokes.

Rd(i.m): what the hell.start he was mocking her looks and now always behind her like tikku. Stupid judge. Why my wife is so innocent and thinks all are nice and genuine people around. First her unknown friend then this judge all are latoo over my sanyukta and he went and stood in middle of the two.

Rd: let me too hear your jokes and laugh
S: nothing come let's go
R: bye sanyu
Rd: sanyu,she is sanyukta and in mind he was mumbling as her hubby I didn't call her sanyu and this chocolate boy.wait and watch my payback .

Rd(i.m): I'll mix some herbs in his juice and then he'll be inside washroom. No that's a cheap trick and his gaze fell on the BMW car of rahul and smirked.

Later evening when all came out of the place rd was smiling and next what happened made him shock.

A person was yelling at the security and complaining who did the scratch on his car and he wants to check cctv footage. Rd ran from there to parth.

Rd: parth help me yaar
P: now what you did
Rd: the manager car got scratched
P: oh.so why are you tensed
Rd: i did that
P: what the hell and why you did so
Rd: i felt a pinch of jelo towards rahul and thinking it's his car i did the scratch but my bad luck today rahul parked the car adjacent to this one and he did cheating
P: cheating
Rd: yup changed his usual spot.help me please
P: I'll try and go to the room where cctv footage is recorded and he deletes the part of rd and comes back and asks rd to behave normal.
Rd: thanks yaar
P: no thanks.tell sanyukta what you feel for her. You are madly in love with her and leaves

The problem got solved because they couldn't find the culprit and rd was waiting for sanyu at the parking. A black car came and stood near him and lowered the window,it was rahul.
R: better luck next time buddy and zoom he goes
Rd: parth BBC news I'll kill you and sanyu too join and they reach home.

Two days over and last round of competition the finalists are roopali and sanyukta. They were performing well and the fight was a tough one. The fellow participants were hooting for both of them.

Finally the result time and the finalists along with judges stood beside and all were anxious to know the winner of the event. Vikas took the mic ,I'll announce the second place first so the winner will be more clear.

V: any guess who won the Mrs Chef title. I guess all are anxious to know so the second place goes to.....Sanyukta Rd Shekawat. Hearing this rd face fell but all were surprised to see sanyu hugging roopali and enjoying her victory. The winner was given award and cash prize and sanyu too got award and cash.

Rahul grabbed the mic.
R: hello.I'm known as the kadoos of this culinary industry ,but this girl sanyukta had changed my outlook and i give her an opportunity to work in my restaurant and get training on every new techniques.

S: thanks sir
Rd(i.m): for the first time he did something good
K: so any words sanyukta and roopali
Ro: i thank my family and friends
S: i thank my hubby and his friend who thought I'm able to take part and make a place of mine and I'm happy.

The photos were clicked and the news everywhere the sanyukta and her name was echoing. The unknown also saw the paper with her pics but he didn't have the slight idea this was his anamika.

Her parents too saw the news and they were feeling ashamed about their deeds. With lots of hesitation kishore and anju called sanyu.

K: hello sanyu
S: papa and her eyes were filled with tears
K: I'm sorry
S: why papa.because of you i proved myself. If you guys didn't treat me like that I would never been able to stand up for myself. Thanks for everything
A: sanyu come home.we want to pamper you and love you without any grudges
S: i won't come ma.that house was never mine and my house is with rd because he understands me and cares me. I'm happy here.sorry and she ends the call.