••

His new class seems to liked him. And now then, his new friend and himself sitting in the canteen, telling jokes while waiting for the food to arrive. Suddenly, his eyes found a sight. A sight of the girl that fell her necklace this morning. She walks alone, seems a bit wondering about something.

"Hey!!!! You!!!!!!!"

She turns back, then after found that the person who shouted at her is Mr.-Nice-Guy this morning, she continues walking pass the crowd of students.

"Eh?"

"Who are you shouting at?"

"Hmm...... I met that girl this morning. She has a beautiful orange hair and different colored eyes. One yellow and the other one blue. She has a necklace made of cable. Weird...... And she seems to be cold....."

"Oh, that girl from 10-1!!!!!"

"Eh, who is she?," ask that boy.

"She is Yǔ Kaiyla. She's cold because..... Yeah, I've heard that she is a vampire. You see, she is here not for eat or drink anything. She can run very fast too! She is peculiar, you know? If you talked to her and she answers, means that you'll be the most unlucky person in the whole universe!! I know, you might like her because she is beautiful, but believe, brother. That isn't a good idea. Forget her, she's just a peculiar girl that shouldn't ever born."

"Oh, yeah..... Guess I'll forget her than the thing about avoid her," said the boy.

But he lied. No, he can't forget her. Now, he's getting curious about that 10-1 girl, Yǔ Kaiyla.