•••••

Yǔ stared at Taeyang while he passes. Taeyang looks sad. She reach Taeyang's wrist and stop him.

"Taeyang?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you looking sad?"

"Your business?"

"Why are you using a mask?"

"Once again, is that even your business?"

"Not at all."

"Exactly. Leave me alone."

Yǔ stared the only person who wanted to talk with her. She decided to investigate what makes a sun covered by black clouds.

·

·

·

Now, she's aftering Taeyang to that boy's house. He opened the door then going inside, so that now she can survey what was happening with her own eyes and ears.

"I'm home........"

"My darling, Taeyang!!!!!!! Can you help me about something?"

"What is it?"

"The leaves fell from the tree again and they were a lot more than last week!!!!! Can you please clean them?"

"Yes, Madam Minhae. As your wish."

"And put your bag in your new house from now on. Work well!"

Taeyang walks out from the house, so immediately Yǔ hide in the bushes.

"Did I heard something? Hmm...... Oh well. Guess just a cat."

Taeyang walks to the backyard and found a dog house with the color of yellow and red, two-in-one dog bowl, a green pillow inside, and a nametag on the door written 'Taeyang Hyun'. He smiled sadly and put his bag in front of the door, then take a leaf fork not far from his new-so called-house. Yǔ decided to appear now, so she stands up. Taeyang looks surprised found the most cold and hated girl right behind him.

" Yǔ??!!!!!!"