••••

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taeyang stared afraidly to his mother.

"What..... Why, mom?"

"Don't call me your mom!!!!!!!! I never give you birth!!!!!!!!!!"

"But why you suddenly do this to me???!!!!!!!!! What's my fault????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The mother hit him again with a broom, then step on his hand.

"If it's not because of your dad's desire, you'll never be here!!!!!!!!! This all was your fault!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Stop it, mom!!!! It hurts!!!!!!," cried the boy as he started to cry.

"If not because he see you that time, he'll make a baby with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But that isn't my fault, mom........."

"That was yout fault!!!!!!!!! Don't argue me!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taeyang cries, the broom's stick had hit him so hard. It hurts, it really hurts.

"Stop, mom..... Please stop.......," he cried again.

"Don't call me like I'm your mother, you Satan's child!!!!!!!! I'm your owner!!!!!!!!!!! Call me Madam!!!!!!! Madam Minhae!!!!!!!!!"

"Y-yes, Madam....... Please don't hurt me............."

Minhae stopped hitting Taeyang and put on a smile.

"Good boy..... Now, clean the whole house. But before that, please make cold lemon tea. Don't forget the straw........"

Taeyang nods and run away to the kitchen. He makes a cold lemon tea for his-supposed to be-mother. Then, he give it to her and starts to clean the house, right from the front door. But suddenly, the door opened.

"Eh? What is this??"

The man looks who's behind the door and found his son sat behind the door as he wipe his head.

"Minhae. What have you done to Taeyang?"

"It's not your business! Shut up!!"

"Answer or I'll ask for a divorce!!!!!"