•••

The boy stands and blocking her way.

"Stop right here! I want to talk with you, Yǔ Kaiyla!!!!!"

She stops and glared at the boy. She seems to hate this boy because blocking her way home. But how ever, this is odd. No one ever wanted to talk with her before. The boy smiled and stand up because the blocking pose is quite weird.

"Ah, good you want to hear. First, I'm Taeyang. Taeyang Hyun. I'm your senior, from 12-2."

She sighed as what Taeyang talking about is somehow boring.

"Second, may I know what really happened to you, Yǔ?"

"Why even you need to know? That's none of your business!!!!!"

"That's my business, Yǔ. I am the only one who wanted to talk to you, right?"

She blushes, as if Taeyang was right. Her eyes turned red and she starts to cry.

"I-I...... It isn't my fault!!!!!! I don't know!!!!!!!!!!"

"They said you're a vampire. Is that right?"

"I just hate the light!!!!!"

"Is it hurts? Do light make your body hurts?? I've ever heard about a disease that made you weak of light."

"No. I-I just hate it. You don't and you will never know!!!!!!! I hate humans!!!! I hate you the most!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Eh, why how?"

"You-you're shining just like light. Just like the sun. I hate you!!!!!"

She ran away pass Taeyang as she screamed, "And you are cursed!!!!!!!!"

Taeyang stared at Yǔ with thousands of questions.

"Cursed?"