Hot Sex ;)

YOUR POV

I woke up in ciel's arms. He seemed lost in thought, he was so cute when he thought deeply. I smiled and sat up. He looked at me and smiled back. I have him a quick kiss and attempted to get out of bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Where's my angel going to?" He whispered in my ear and continued to kiss my neck.

I started to moan alittle, he was kissing my sweet spot. He turned me around to where I was straddling him. I gave him a kiss and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

I could kiss him for hours, his tounge was so soft and his kisses were so sweet and passionate. You can tell how much he loves me just by his kisses. I loved him so much, I never want it to end.

I opened my mouth a little and I felt his tounge explore my mouth. Which turned me on, so I moaned a little.

He flipped us over so he was on top he gave me a quick kiss and licked all the way down my neck to my collerbone and planted small kisses along it.Then he lifted up my shirt and started kissing my stomach. Which made me moan softly, then he started kissing his way up to my breasts.

He took my bra off and started licking my left nipple and massaged my other one. I was panting and moaning. His tounge on me felt so good. I just wanted more of him, he started kissing me down to my private which made me flinch.

He looked up at me and gave me a reassuring smile, so I nodded and he continued. He kissed my inner thighs which made me moan loud.

CIEL'S POV

I started removing her underwear and planted small kisses in her inner thigh. She was getting wet by the moment. She was so hot when she's like this. I ever so lightly licked her cl*t and she arched her back and moaned.

I licked her more and she moaned louder. Finally after I was done teasing her I shoved my tongue into her wet p*ssy. I swirled my tongue around and went as deep in her as I could. She's moaning like crazy and it's getting me turned on.

After a while she was now on top of me. She gave me a kiss then went to my now throbbing hard member. The took my shorts and boxers off and stared at my length.

She then licked the tip of my member a couple of times. Then she started sucking my c*ck. I threw my head back in pleasure. She was swirling her tongue around my c*ck which made me even more hard. She then started bobbing her head up and down really fast, making me moan. I took her head and pushed it down farther, I was moaning like crazy and panting.

"Babe I'm gonna cu-" then I came all over her face. She licked it a up and I picked her up and laid her down on her back on the bed. I opened her legs and barely touched her with my c*ck. she moaned and looked at me.

"Babe this may hurt" I said giving her a kiss, she nodded and I slowly entered her giving her time to adjust to my size.

YOUR POV

I winced at the pain as ciel slowly entered me. He gave me sometime to adjust.

"Babe are you okay?" He asked.

"Ya you can start moving now" he smiled and slowly started moving.

It hurt for a bit then pain turned into pleasure.

"Ciel f-faster please" I asked and he went faster. I arched my back and moaned. He grabbed my hips an went faster and faster. Each time I moaned louder and louder. I started bucking my hips and he started going into me harder.

I couldn't take it anymore I was reaching my climax.

"Ciel I'm gonna... cum" I said moaning.

"Let's do it together" We were moaning and feeling each others body's. then I came all over him. Then he came inside me, I felt his warm liquids inside me and I smiled still panting. He kissed me again then got out of bed.

I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser and pulled out some clean clothes and walked into the bathroom. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and someone kiss my neck.

"Princess that was fun! When can we do it again?" He smirked whispering in my ear.

I giggled and pushed him out of the bathroom and took a hot shower. Man I was tired, that was so fun to.

//////\\\\\\\\//////\\\\\\/////

How was it!?!? Please comment wat you thought!!!!!! :)