Chapter 1

They say the devil is a master at luring the young and innocent into his slippery sin. He should have embodied that horror, he should have been smeared with the sent of rotting flesh. With all the horror stories I've heard he shouldn't have looked like that. The air around him should have been chocked with death.

  "Hello, little angel" Lucifer said walking out of the shadows. His long wings spread out from his back making him look bigger. Those dark midnight drenched wings where rough and torn, a frightening sight.

He stalked towards me my heart started pounding in my chest as he looked me over circling me like the king of all predators. "Heaven did well this time." He said with a wink, the leafs beneath his feet crushing under his weight sent shivers threw my spine. I turned to face him and stepped back a bit.

"Darling your fear is radiating off you, I can almost lick it off the air." Lucifer looked at me with a devilish smile. I shifted my weight to the right side of my body. "I've come to negotiate for the freedom of Gavreel and Dina."

"Oh yes the warriors of course! and what do you wish to give to me little angel." He said in a husky voice as the moonlight framed him beauty. "Well, what do you desire?" I managed to stutter out captivated by his light blue eyes.

"I want time, your time in fact."

"How much of my time?"

Lucifer smiled "24 hours per angel"

"Deal...." I said hesitating

I heard a gun shot and looked towards the sound. I turned to Lucifer and looked at him he was looking into the woods, looking for whoever shot the weapon. A scream was heard in the distance, it was a man. I was scared and worried but lucifer didn't seem as bothered of course.

A man came running out of the forest holding his bloody arm followed by a pack of beasts. They where big and strong, standing on all fours sporting antlers on the tops of there heads with big canine teeth and a buff body with dark brown fur. The man was caught and chewed threw like a soft steak at a dinner table.

"I've never seen a animal like that before!" I was shocked and wanted to help the man but it was to late and I couldn't get involved. "They are Nagarth, savage creatures. They eat everything including the bone which is why they are so hard to track. I haven't seen one in years. They live between the lines not a good animal but not a totally evil one either. You don't see them often they usually only hunt in pairs but looks like this is a pack of 4 interesting sight on such a night." Lucifer walked closer to me as I watched them rip his skin off. I felt faint never seeing such a thing, but I was trained and if had to I knew how to defend yourself enough to get away with my life but not good enough to kill all four. Seeing that I was soon reminded who's company I was in. "Little angel? Are you okay?" Lucifer started to reach out towards my face I turned frightened but didn't move away something was telling me not to.

He stroked my cheek, he was close enough now that my breath was winding with his. "You're beautiful you know." he said softly. I froze in fear scared of what he might do. He ran his left hand into my hair at the back of my neck the other hand resting on my hip. His lips touched my neck sending heat waves threw my body like a flowing river. He was so warm, each kiss left a warm spot as he slowly went down my neck.

I was lost never feeling this earthly pleasure before for I have spent my whole life in heaven and have never been down on the ground like this there is no need to as a angel. There is no need to eat or experience these things human feelings but apparently being down here alters my body into feeling such things. However this thing was quickly getting out of hand and I needed to remain strong. "Lucifer." I managed to whisper out. I could feel him smile agents my skin. "Yes? Little angel" I stepped back and he let go of me. "My name is Shiloh and I think it's time for me to report back. 24 hours of my time correct?"

He looked at me with his haunting eyes "Yes and you shall start tomorrow around 1:00pm?" I quickly nodded "Yes will you let them go when I come? and do I meet you here?"

"Yes and yes" he smiled

----------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!