Chapter 3

I felt fluffy bedsheets around me, I slowly opened my eyes. Looking at the  dark gray covers and sheets, the room had sleek black walls with a fire place to my left and a bed side table. My eyes soon landed on the glass wall to my right. I stared, looking at the forest view. I stepped out of the bed and looked down at myself, I was wearing a baggy white T-shirt, It smelled like roses and pine trees.

"Hello??" I whispered as I heard foot steps outside down the hallway. I started walking out the theme of the bedroom continued threw out the house but there was pops of color here and there. I walked out into the kitchen and the living room, a beautiful open concept house.

I turned and saw a beautiful painting of the forest. It was dark and deep made me feel a little uncomfortable. I turned around as I felt someones presents in the room. I saw a man standing behind me, he looked upset. His hair was long and dark he looked Native American, he quickly grabbed me by the throat and I let out a slight shriek of pain. His eyes went dark black and my eyes lit up a light blue in response. He was a demon.

"Angel?" He looked me over as I struggled to get his hand to loosen up so I could start breathing normally again. I heard someone drop there bags on the ground, I couldn't see who they where. Light started pouring out of my finger tips as I started to get angry, my eyes shined bright. I let out a burst of light and energy towards the demon. He flew backwards across the floor, hitting his head on the island in the middle of the kitchen. He groaned and started to stand up grunting in anger.

"Charles!!" I looked over and saw Lucifer.

"Sir! You have a intruder, she's an angel." His eyes went black again as he looked at me and then back at Lucifer.

"Yes Charles, she is and she's off limits, no hurting her in anyway." Lucifer walked over to me a look concern on his face.

"Oh! Sorry sir I didn't know, she just was here... I'm sorry." I looked at Lucifer and then at Charles he was frightened, you could see it in his eyes.

"It's fine Charles just don't hurt me again." I quickly threw in, Lucifer waved his hand goodbye at him and he left the house. As soon as he left I let my guard down as I started coughing from the lack of air. Lucifer reached out setting his hand on my shoulder, I quickly slapped it away.

"Don't touch me Lucifer!" I spat out, he went silent stepping away. I stood up tall starring into his eyes, standing my ground. He turned around, his wings gliding on the floor. "So you're okay then?" He asked his voice turning darker and deeper.

"Yes.. Thank you." I softly said trying to calm myself.

"Where are my clothes? and what happened? I just passed out." He turned back around I heard scratching at the door and he lost focus on me and looked towards the door.

"Oh goodness, Lucy..." He huffed I watched him walk over and open the door. A thin dog like animal walked in, its big bunny ears flappy as it wiggled it's tail and body below me. It had a long black fur coat with orange blotches on it. It's eyes where dark black and beautiful.

"Meet Lucy she's um.. I wouldn't say she is a pet but she's just living with me and I feed her from time to time." Lucifer said pointing at her.

"That's what a pet is!" I laughed and started petting Lucy all over as she whined and licked my face.

"You named her after you?" I laughed thinking he probably would be the only angel to do that. I looked up and saw him blush slightly. I stood up trying to be professional, everything on earth was new to me I had to keep my feelings in check as I felt all these emotions of joy and happiness flood into me from the moment I woke up. I even felt fear in a profound way I never have before, Angels felt things but nothing compared to what a human felt threw out there everyday life.