Chapter 11- Terra joins in too.

Terra- B-But why me? why not Robin?

Raven- Because you're a need to the group Terra and as the leader of this group your forced to come with us!. *internally crying*

Terra- Raven..you've already-

Raven- No more..please say no more. *glares at the titans* Tch.

Terra- I-I agree to the conditions. *is a little sad*

Red x- Well let's go.

Terra- Wait I have one more thing to do. *Thinks : A-Am I r-really joining t-this?* Just watch me. *holds out the Titans communicator* *Thinks: I'm so sorry everybody.Beastboy, Star, Robin, Cyborg and Speedy! I'm Really sorry!!* AARRGHH!! *smashes the communicator with two rocks colliding it* Heh! There do you have any suspisions?

Kidflash: Heh, not any now. Let's go.

Terra: Yea..

Beastboy: mmnnghh..*slowy gets up* Terra..you don't have to go..with this..please-

Jinx- Shut it! Green pea! *kicks him hard but really regrets it*

Raven: *thinks: No..please no, stop*

Terra: *I know Raven, I can read your face, you do not want this either...Our home, our lives are being trampled on by that Slade..but Jinx and Kidflash too? why? why did they join..and-and..* heh..*clenches fist*

Red x- *holds Terra's hand* No don't, I know how you feel right now..she feels the same..to be honest..I don't like seeing the Teen Titans being trampled like this. You guys are strong and I believe in that...So please don't do something reckless. *slight smiles*

Terra- *Thinks: I-Is this really the Red x I've known all my life?* Red x, *looks at him and feels his heart* N-no way...you are equally suffering too.

Raven- We all are Terra..we all are..*walks out taking a glance at Robin and feels her eyes watering* Shit..shit..shi-

Jinx- Please Rae..*looks sad

Kidflash- *saddened look on his face* We're sorry titans...

Terra- *They were all forced into doing this.All of them, Raven..her loving eyes towards are like a flowing river which never stops, Jinx..he smile even if with her boyfriend shows the emotions, Kidflash..that fast running speed is nothing more than fast running towards freedom and Red x his face is closed..not sees, god knows how many tears he has shed under the mask, and me..my life in Evil S has just begun.*

And that's all folks stay for more next week! Hope you enjoyed.

A/n and I'm not sure when I'll update.

Ashely out ^^