Chapter 3 - Sadie

When I walked into college the day after, there was a new girl standing by the gates so I went over to her.  God knows I needed some friends.  She was so cute in her cat tights and little sailor dress.  I mean, she looked like a little weeaboo but she looked adorable.

I feel like I always think these things when I'm lying here.  I thought I needed a lifeline.  I already had one.  This spot.  I come here when I'm sad and it always cheers me up.  But I'm thinking this 2 months after it happened because I've not come here before this.  I've not needed to.  Because now I'm lying here with Sadie and I've never been happier.

That girl turned out to be Sadie and she has turned out to be one of the best friends I have had.  I spoke to her and now we are inseparable.  I love her (in a friend way, obviously).  She is my best friend and helped me repair things with Kai because he was being a dick.  I hated him last month but now we are alright, thank god.  God, she's adorable but I don't like her like that.  Really.  I mean, I'm straight af.  Aren't I?

***

The day I met her, we sat in the sports hall changing rooms as I played her various Dodie Clark songs.  She agreed that Dodie is one of the greatest artists to ever have existed.  we swapped phone numbers and became best friends almost immediately.  We lie together more than you would think.  Other people say it's weird and that we should hurry up and date already.  We both hate it.  It's her and me against the world.  Together we work.  Apart we don't.  Stuff with her is great.  She is great.  We are great.

AN// hi, ive stopped putting violets pov at t top bc it always will be.  i also thought it wud be a gud idea to put the song this is named after at the top bc u might not have heard it.  if u havnt then u shud probably listen to it.  im gonna try and update alot but i wont have set dates or times bc it will just stress me out. okay, bye