will you take care of me?

"Hey guys, Emery here, as you probably know from my other five videos, and today we are doing another Twenty One Pilots cover!" I said into my camera, running a hand through my currently green colored hair.
"So today, I will be singing House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots. Yes, another Twenty One Pilots song, I may do another band but for now, here is House of Gold." I turned on the music and began to sing.

          "She asked me, "son when I grow old, will you buy me a house of Gold? And when your father turns to stone, will you take care of me?"

~x~

"Hey Tyler, listen to this!" Josh said to his husband, pushing the laptop towards him to listen. Tyler puts in his ear buds and begins to listen. His face instantly lights up when he heard Emery's angelic voice.
"Josh! This kids amazing!" Tyler says. Emery's voice was as pure as the angels from above. Tyler and Josh were astonished by his sound. They were left wanting more, and decided to watch all of his covers. They listened to Lane Boy, Fairly Local, Heathens, Stressed Out, Guns for hands, even songs that they didn't make.

~x~

The next day Josh and Tyler go to McDonald's for some breakfast. Josh then spots a familiar green haired boy.
"Emery! Emery Julian! We're your biggest fans!" Josh yelled out to the young child. Emery's mother looked up and began to scowl.
"Who are you and why are you yelling at my baby boo!" Ms. Julian yelled. Tyler jumped in and said, "What he's trying to say is that we want to adopt your son."
"I'm Josh Dun and this is my husband, Tyler Joseph. We're from your sons favorite band, twenty one pilots." Josh said.
"I think you're mistaken, I've never heard my baby speak of this twenty three airplanes or anything of the sort. My son doesn't have a musical bone in his body." Ms. Julian said.

Josh and Tyler were confused. His mother didn't know about his fame on YouTube? She didn't know about his growing community of 5,000 subscribers? She probably didn't even know about her son's beautiful voice either. Josh and Tyler decided they had to save Emery from this woman, posing to be his mother. The duo began to attack.

"Hi-yaaah!" Tyler yelled, attacking the woman. Josh fought her too, and shoved mustard down her bra.
"Wa-paaaaaaaaaah" Emery screamed, and repeatedly farted on her face.
"Emery! Let's a go!" Tyler took Josh and Emery's hand and ran to their apartment building.
Ms. Julian was left on the floor of McDonald's, as she watched her son being taken away from her.

~x~

"Wow your apartment is huge!" Emery exclaimed.
"Like this diii-" Josh said.
"Shut up Josh, there's a child present!" Tyler whisper-yelled. Although he is not wrong... Tyler thought to himself.
"Wait we never got our McDonald's!" Emery whined.
"That is correct, Emery. Off we go!" Josh announced.
But before they left, they had to conceal their identity.
Tyler wore a pink skirt and blue sweater and sunglasses. Josh wore a tweed suit and a fake grey mustache that matched perfectly with his cotton candy pink hair.
Emery needed the disguise of a lifetime. God forbid one of his 5,000 subscribers recognized him. Emery was all decked out in a shrek mask complete with a donkey suit. Josh drove his husband and new son to McDonald's.

~x~

The trio finally arrived to McDonald's for their meal. Emery ordered 4 burgers, 6 large fries, 2 Oreo mcflurrys,3 large diet cokes, and 3 chocolate chip cookies. Josh and Tyler were happy to be able to feed Emery. They knew just by looking at him, he was clearly lacking nutrients. Emery ate all the food in a millisecond, and was still hungry.

After, Josh, Tyler, and Emery went to the park.

Author's note- DUN DUN DUN! CLIFFHANGER! So if you don't know who Emery Julian is, he is an upcoming YouTube sensation, and I linked his cover of House of Gold in this chapter. I also realized this is more like kidnapped by twenty one pilots but that's ok. Sorry this chapter was kinda blah, but there will be a lot more action in the next chapter. *wink wonk*