Staying Til' The End

Prologue

I swear moving trucks are getting so old now.

My dad is always moving around. Part of his job I guess.

I have gotten use to it I guess but, sometimes it gets kind of annoying. Right once I go to a new school I just start getting some friends, some guy who finally ask me out on dates or one of the sport teams are about to start for tryouts.

This time we moved all the way from Tennessee to Michigan. Home of the Michigan Wolverines or if your a state fan Spartans. Don't get me wrong I mean I dont have any thing against Michigan.

Yet

--

Well my we moved to a small little town called Ida. I like it so far.

It's not a city or a very busy place. I'm only three hours away from Detriot. So it might not be to bad. Except Detroit doesn't have very good parts in it.

In the front seat( Which I lost over a fairly competitive game of Rock, Paper, Siccors )I could hear my younger sister Abby talking to Dad about if we are going to stay long. She always had a dream of going to prom and dressing up in some ball gown type dress.

I like dances to trust me, but I also don't think it's going to be life threatening if I miss one.

I guess you could say I'm the slightly more tomboyish one of Abby and Me

"Come on girls we're here " My dad said interrupting my thoughts

I looked out the car window and saw a two story house with a big front yard. In the back I could see a volleyball pit set up already making it feel more like a home already.

The house was a creamy white and had a little garden in the front. And there was a black mustang in drive. It looked gorgeous.

If you couldn't tell I'm kind of a little bit obsessed with cars.

"Dad who's car is that" I questioned

"An old friend gave it to me all banged up so I fixed it up and decided that a girl in her junior year needed a car."

My mind was blown.

"No way!"I said.

My Dad nodded. I've always wanted a Mustang. Whenever they went down the streets I freaked out saying that I wanted it.

" Well girls you better get some sleep. School tommorow so grab your bags and unpack as much as you can" dad interrupted my day dreaming

"Alright night Dad" I said. I got out of the car and grabbed my suitcase then ran inside and picked the biggest room in the house and fell down on the bed. It was like freaking heaven! Abby's room was down the hall from mine and dad's office was further down the hall.

I pulled everything out of my suitcase and put everything in the closet. It was medium size. I was okay with that to seeing as how the last house we had, I only used a dresser. After I was done unloading all of my clothes I moved to my dresser and then to everything else.

My clock read 10:30 so I quickly put on some shorts and a tank top then retired into my bed for the night.