Mother Dear Mother

<pre style="line-height: 21px; white-space: normal; color: #444444; font-size: 15px; text-align: start;">"What are you doing here." I asked shockingly

" Well I heard about the horrible news and I decided to come out here for a bit to comfort my girls" she said looking at me expectantly 

"Your girls! Well you sure didn't come out here when 'your' girls needed you. You never even got to see 'your girls ' grow up into womanhood" I yelled angrily slamming the door on her face

She had no reason to come here after ignoring both Abby and me for most of our lives. She had no right to claim us as her girls when she didn't even have enough time to make a phone call the whole time she was gone and then she just shows up out of nowhere.

No freaking way is she going to get away with that. 

" Ashley you will let me in right now. I am your mother! " She yelled through the door as she was banging on it. I had locked the door and pulled the curtains down as well. 

"You can call yourself my mother when you act like one!" I yelled to her through the door. 

Quickly I walked away and turned off all of the lights. The banging never quit as I was doing so. 

Halfway up the stairs tears started filling up in my eyes. How dare she come here and act like that. She has no right! No right at all to just now start acting like a mother!

One single rebellious tear escaped from my eye. I angrily wiped it away with my curled fist. 

I walked into the bathroom and quickly splashed my face with some ice cold water. As I was patting the water off of my face, I turned around and started the shower. Hopefully that would help me calm down.

I washed my body down with a lavender body wash and also but cherry blossom shampoo into my hair. The warm water was soaking into my skin and washing out all of my emotions from the last hour. 

After i got out of the shower I grabbed my dirty clothes and wrapped my rope around me.I turned of the vent and the lights I walked down the hall to my room. 

My room was as dark as it was outside so my hands searched for the light switch. The room glowed with the bright light and I was momentarily blinded. 

Quickly I walked towards my draws and pulled out some shorts, underwear , an old scraggly tee, and a sports bra. 

After I had changed I turned off the lights and blindingly walked towards my bed slightly stubbing my toe on the way. I groaned quietly and climbed into bed. 

****

"Get Up!" Abby yelled once again. She had been trying to wake me up for the last ten minutes and I had refused to get out of my comfy bed. 

" But I don't want to" I grumbled back pulling the covers over my head as she pulled my curtains opened. 

" I can't believe its come to this" Abby murmured and I was confused until she roughly pulled all of my covers off of me and towards the end of my bed. 

I made a screeching noise and curled up into a ball trying to keep all of the warmth with me but it quickly got replaced with the frigid cold air. 

My bedroom door closed with a slam and I smiled as I reached down to grab the covers but they weren't there. 

" You little they'd how dare you steal my covers" my voice echoed through my room and I quickly got up and ran down the stairs to have Abby give me my covers. 

I found her in the kitchen with Brandon eating cereal. 

" Where are my covers" I basically growled at her. They both jumped up and looked at me. Brandon cringed away from me and I glared at him. 

" Do you have my covers" I said to him

He quickly shook his head back and forth and I had a hard time believing him. 

" Are you sure" 

He rapidly nodded his head up and down. I toke a step towards the counter to grab the milk, when he yelled " It's under Abby's bed!" as he cringed back. Abby hit him up the head and shot up the stairs like bullet. " You will never get them!" She yelled at me. 

She dove into her room and quickly closed it on me. I pushed against it and a slight crack appeared as she was pushing against it in the other side to keep me out. 

Soon enough I won and laughed as she looked defeated on the ground. I quickly ducked as she attempted to throw one of her makeup brushes at me. Quickly I grabbed my covers and pulled them from under her bed. Dust bunnies were attached to the sheets. 

" Really!" I pouted as my white covers had splotches of grey in them. Abby just laughed as me and helped me pull them out from under her bed. 

Before we could pull them all the way out I could hear Brandon invite someone in. 

I looked at Abby questionably. She just shrugged her shoulders and said " it could be Adam" I nodded and we quickly threw the covers into the washer and started it up. Making small talk we both headed towards the stairs. 

We were interrupted by a girl laughing. " Okay Adam does not laugh like that " I said to Abby

" You never know he may secretly be a girl" She replied .

We laughed and both continued down the stairs and there stood the woman I had just had an argument with last night. 

****

Okay so basically this was just a filler and I will be going back and editing most of the chapters and changing the story line....Hopefully you all will be patient with me as I upload all of the chapters..Thank you for all of the people that are all still reading and expect more uploads soon..

I love you all my dearest fans!!</pre>