Ch.2 Party and Brother?!

(Y/N)= Your Name
(F/C)=Fav Color
(F/S)= Fav Snack
(S/C)=Second Color choice

(Your Point of View)
It was 6:00 and I had 30 minutes to get ready. I fixed my hair and put my (F/C) dress and (S/C) shoes to match. "Hmm I hope I look good enough... Pfft! You're fine (Y/N) you're just nervous! Yeah..." I pep talked myself. I went to Aphmau's it was within walking distance but it was cold outside.

  I knocked on the door "Hey (Y/N)~chan come in it's cold outside!" A pink haired woman with black cat ears and tail showed me inside. Aphmau~senpai told me all about you! Kawaii~chan is so happy to finally meet you!" She squealed joyfully. "S-she did? Well I hope it was all good things!" I shuddered.

(Kawaii~chan's Point of view)
Kawaii~chan sees someone familiar in (Y/N)~chan, but who? She seemed shy no she can't be! Could she? "Laurence!!" I called.

(Your Point of View)
She looked at me then called a person over. I recognized that name, but I couldn't think of why. That's when a guy with brown hair and dark blue eyes came into view. "Laur? Is that you?!" I asked. He smiled big when he saw me "Y/N OH MY IRENE IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!" He picked me up and hugged me.

(Laurence's Point of View)
"Laur? Is that you?!" Y/N asked. I was so happy to see her again! I picked her up and hugged her tight. "Laur! Laur! Big brother how are you?!" She squeaked. "Happier now that I saw your pretty face!" I said joyfully.

"What's going on here?!" Aphmau asked concerned. "I'm hugging my wittle sister! What does is it look like?" I said perky. "Looks like your trying to break her! Laurence be careful with the child!" Katelyn butted in. I looked down and saw she was off her feet in my hug I put her down. "I keep forgetting how my sister is a smol child! I can't hug her with out picking her up!" I laughed.

(Your Point of View)
  He put me back down that's when I saw Zane and he looked... scared...? I went over to him, "Hey Zane! Are you alright?" I asked calmly. "Is he your...? Are you two dating?" He asked hesitantly. "WHAT? No! We are brother and sister" I said. That seemed to calm him down until the "Brother" part. He looked up and growled angrily.

  "Huh! Zane?" I looked behind me and saw Laurence towering over me. I could hear a slight growl from him to Zane. "G-guys? Is.. am I...? Why... me!" I whispered. Laurence is a little over protective of me since I'm his little sister. "Zane... why don't you keep your distance!" Laur snapped. "Awe... little Laurence think I'm going to steal his sister?" Zane chuckled.

(Zane's Point of View)
  Laurence is getting on my last nerve. I was just talking to her! Yes,I might have been a little happier with her. Is THAT a crime for ME to be HAPPY for ONCE?! "Guys stop it...!" Y/N spoke up. "Come on Zane I'll talk to you on the couch away from mister hot head."

  She grabbed my arm and sat me on the couch. "Pepsi?" She offered. She got (F/S) and got a cupcake and sit next to me and gave me the cupcake. "Sorry 'bout Laur he can be a butt sometimes..." She said embarrassed. "No! No! You don't have to apologize for your brother" I glared at him and returned with a death stare.

  That's when she stuck her tongue out at him. "Heh... evil I like it." I said with a grin but she couldn't see it because of my mask. "I wouldn't call it evil just taming a beast. Even though he has a cold brick wall as armor there is a big fluffy teddy bear that is behind it." She smiled.

  "I've never seen that fluffy whatever except when he is with people he likes" I said thoughtlessly crossing my arms. She looked at me sympathetically. I just scoffed. "What? It's nothing you can change... no one really like me except Aphmau." I said my voice started to shake. She then gave me a huge hug which surprised me because the only person who hugged me was Garroth and he is my brother! "I'm sorry I will change that you wanna be my friend?" She asked. "Sure..." I squeaked.