Unrequited love

Okay so first of all I wanna say that the main focus of this fic will be soudam (I think that was obvious) but there will also be a few side ships like komahina, kuzupeko and so on so yeah that's all. Also sorry if the titles aren't the most interesting ones but I suck at creating titles ;.; Hope you enjoy it!

Everyone's face brimmed with hope upon hearing that, solely the tiny gangster wasn't convinced by the lively declaration of the stuffed bear. "There's no fucking way someone like you has killed that damned Monobeast!", he protested infuriated as he slammed his fist against the nearest table.

The only one who was capable of cooling the raged gangster down was Peko who placed her hand on his shoulder whispering tranquilly "Let's just try it out okay, young master?". In return Fuyuhiko clicked his tongue and uttered a hushed okay, his features obtaining a glowing crimson coloration. "Then there's no time to waste. LET'S GOOO!", Nidai roared along with his typical vigorous spirit that terrified a few of his comrades.

"Cease your impatience!", Sonia commanded oppresively whilst moving swiftly her hand in the air, the other one planted on her hips, "We shall arrange groups of two for this expedition!". Chiaki complying with a fatigueated, "That's a good idea...I think.", concluded to a disarrayed room    since everybody was seeking for their own partner to examine the unseen isle. Unquestionable that was Souda's opportunity to be alone with his crush, the beautiful princess, and he was undoubtly going to utilize it.