What's yaoi?

I don't know what to say... Well enjoy it! Also I just noticed the other chapter was too short sorry for that >.< I'll try to make this one longer than normal in return! Also maybe I'll add some one sided Ibuki x Souda but I'm not sure...

"Sorry man...", the mechanist murmured an ashamed look spreading on his face incapable of locking eyes with the somewhat taller male. "Listen well insolent one!", Gundham bursted out in a subtle eager tone, "I, Tanaka the Forbidden One, shall teach you to esteem these celestial creatures on that so called 'exploration'.". Upon hearing that abstract proposal Souda couldn't refrain from chuckling a bit. Earning some perplexed glances in return, Kazuichi responded to his previous offer, "N-No it's just y'know I wanted to ask you the same. I'm looking forward to explore the new island with you!".

Reluctantly the amused fellow decided to stretch out his hand, as a symbol of their cooperation, although the other one didn't return that action. "Do not touch me mortal! The blood that flows within me... bears a fearsome curse.", the breeder affirmed quite severe leaving Kazuichi in an utterly befuddled state. "Um... okay.", he muttered weakly, unfamiliar in the field of expanding a dialogue. Despite remaining soundless for a while, Souda still hadn't the merest clue of how to breach the agonizing quietness amidst them. As he was on the edge of questioning the breeder about his hamsters, the uptight male was broken off by a blatant voice, "Guys are you ready?! Cuz Ibuki wants to see the new island!".

The gathered group swapped examining glimpses most likely to resolve if everybody had a persevering partner. "Ah, Kazuichi-chan you don't have a pal?", the musician asked resonantly persuading everyone to stare at the mechanic. "Ah well I'm in a group with him so", Kazuichi implied in a low voice his finger aiming at the breeder. "Ohoho Ibuki totally understands! You wanna have your yaoi paradise~", she babblered passionately which led to a flustered Gundham, his features gaining a flaming blush. The pink-haired male stupefied by the uproar, inclinated his head along with his ensuing question, "Hey guys...what's yaoi?". Perhaps he shouldn't have vociferated his confusion because it resulted in a thundering snorting from Ibuki and an even redder Tanaka.