The Shrine Cat

Lucy's POV
I wake up with the wind blowing on me from the open window to wake up. I get up, do my morning routine, like washing up and such and change into a white t-shirt, a light blue frilly skirt, and put my hair up in a side ponytail.
I skip along to the guild and have a smile on my face. For once I open the doors I get a Nastu with a angry attitude on his face. Yes the guild has been ignoring me for the past 7 months for being accused of being weak, from the one and only sunshine for everyone except me.........Lissana.
Today was different, he usually doesn't give angry looks at me, just doesn't talk or look at me.
I get a bad feeling when suddenly Nastu grabs my hair and pulls me outside from we were at (the guild doors).
He slams me on the wall and I fall on the ground. Nastu finally speaks up after a long time of silence, "hey Lucy do you want to go on a job?" He says emotionless, still with no pity in his eyes. I'm speechless, we haven't gone on a job together since he didn't ignore me. "Sure! What job do you want to go do?" I asked forcing a smile on my face through the throbbing pain in my back.
He throws a crinkled piece of paper at me and walks away, but when he's almost out of sight he says "that one".
I take the piece of paper and unwrap it. It says.........

PLEASE A GANG HAS CAPTURED OUR SHRINE CAT!
THE REWAND IS:
400,000JEWLS
WE NEED YOUR HELP IN THE VILLAGE OF SHOWANG IN CROCUS!

It didn't look hard to do just get a cat from a gang nothing big, but I still wonder why he asked me for help or bring me with him.
I get up and go into the guild with no eyes on me at all. I try to find Nastu so we can go on the job and I find him at the bar with Lissana talking. I notice Lissana is flirting with him so I interrupt and say "Nastu are you ready to go on the job you wanted to go on together?" He gives me a look with no emotion and gets up and says "sure let's go, Lucy" he says it with a bit of annoyance and I soon follow him.

We get to the train and Nastu says that he wants to sit in two different seats, I say ok and we separate.
It's been 3 hours on the train and I already know that Nastu is puking his guts out on someone, due to the noise I heard in the direction I saw him go when we separated.
The conductor speaks on the speaker and says that we have reached Crocus. I get off and look for Nastu when I finally find him. I quickly call for him "Nastu!" He looks at me for a second then walks away, I think he is probably going to the village.
After following him for 2 hours we reach the village if Showang, it's a Chinese village(not actually real I made it up, maybe). I see Nastu go to the mayors house and I follow.
We go in and he talks to the mayor about the job when I'm in the background, dead silent. Nastu gets up and walks out and I follow. It feels so awkward, the tension in the air is so thick you could choke on it! We walk all the way into the forest when Nastu stops and whispers "they're here" seconds later a ton of men jump out of the bushes and start to attack us! I quickly summed Loke and sagittarius to get the guys still in the air and the ones coming towards us. Every man was on the ground so I sent sagittarius back and got taurus, Loke and Taurus were fighting and so was I with my whip, Nastu was fighting also. I then say the gang leader with the cat and ran towards him.
But I had made a mistake for when I was close enough to make a attack he sent a magic spell at me. I felt so much pain it was like second orgin all over again. I had all my most painful memories come back rushing through my head. Loke and Taurus ran towards me to help but was surrounded by a ton of the enemy ganging up on them. I was screaming and crying, I felt pain mentally and physically, the leader said "ohhhh I've never seen this reaction! You must have gone through some sh*t little girl?" He was just laughing away and then he got a dagger and started torturing me, cut by cut, slit by slit he cut me with the dagger. I cried and cried for him to stop, but he just chuckled away. 'IS HE A SADIST?!?!' I thought.
I cried for Nastu to help me but all he said back was "save yourself weakling! I actually really don't care if you die!" After what he said the gang leader was then slowly beginning to impale me in the arm with the knife. I scream in pain, loke and Taurus were fighting off the gang more quickly to save me, but more and more ganged up on them.

I couldn't use my voice and I start to stop moving, I hear the gang leader say "oh no she gave up on life, and I just starting to have some fun! Well I still have the other sh*theads!"
I knew he was talking about my spirits and Nastu, I forcefully closed the lion and bull gate, leaving only Nastu to feel what I went through.
I feel something licking me and with the strength I still had inside me I turned my head to see the cat with her gold fur with white spots on her back and the bell she has from the shrine that's on a thick rope. She looks so adorable, too bad I can't pet her. I soothe a smile on my face and nudge the cats head with a couple of my fingers with love, since that's all I can do. The cat glows gold and turns into little specs if gold light and the specs swirl in the wind till it gently flows into my body. I feel loved and warmth inside me and all I can think about was that cat was the only living thing that has cared for me in awhile. As I lay there in the puddle of my own blood I soon loss consciousness and close my eyes with a smile on my face....

Then.........

I hear.........

I voice.........

Wow this chapter was 1,155 words! I hope you enjoyed it, see ya later
Bye~!