She Deserved It!

Lucy's POV
'Whats Lissana doing here?! And why is she all angry? I hope she didn't find out I killed Nastu!' So many thoughts of what could happen were flooding through my head. "Tch" I heard someone 'tch' and the only person I could think of was Cobra. "What is it Cobra?" I looked over at him and he just walks over to me......'wait what's he doing?....... He Ignored Me!!' He walks past me to the door and opens it. 'What the hell is he thinking, opening the door for that insane woman!!' I thought purposely to have him hear it. He glances and glares at me then goes back to what he was doing. He opens it completely and have me in Lissana's view. She looks at me in anger and shouts at me that my ears hurt afterwords. "Where The Hell Is Natsu You B*TCH!!!" I drape my ears down and wait for them to stop ringing. I have all the bad memories of what Nastu did to me and how much pain he put me through. My ears twitch hearing Cobra slightly gasp once I finished my memories. I take a deep breath and ask "what do you mean? I already told the guild 'he's dead'" I finish and turn around to go to the girls room to try and forget all the horrible memories again. I hear heavy footsteps towards me and a hand tightly gripping my wrist. I look over my shoulder and meet eyes with Lissana. I give her a cold hard stare that just the look says 'let go!'. She speaks after a long silence, "When in hell did you say that!!" Once she finished the first thing that came to my mind is that she wasn't there when I told the guild. I turn my whole body around to face her. I look her in the eyes and show my heartless eyes and that's just what I felt about her. I felt no sympathy towards her. She could die for all I care. "What did you do to him b*tch!? Tell me!" Lissana shouted at me. Fine if she really wants to know then... "3 simple words lissana. I killed him" I say with no emotion lingering in my voice.
Suddenly she flings her fist towards me and my muscles moved on their own, as I just grabbed her fist centimeters away from my face. One millisecond later I tighten my grip and pull her towards me and punch her in the gut with my other hand. She coughs and sways back and forth stepping back a bit. "Let's not have a fight!" I hear Jellal shout to me and Lissana. But I'm too pissed to stop. Lissana looks up and straightens her stance. "Please! Don't Fi-" Meredy exclaims as she takes a few steps towards us, but I cut her off quickly by saying. "Don't you dare take another step, Meredy. This is my fight!"
I say and throw a punch at lissana. But she moved too quick and passed me and kicked my back sending me stumbling forward. In the moment that I'm falling I turn my head to her and see that wicked smile of hers. '*Yawn*If you want to win this, say 'Kitten scratch'. Saidin? It's you again. I fall to the ground and my legs are paralyzed. I struggle to try and get back up. All I can hear is Lissanas laugh engulfing the room. Bouncing from wall to wall and back to my ears. "Wow that first attack must have been a lucky shot. How in hell did you kill Natsu, if your hit by only one of my attacks and already on the ground!" She shouted and lunge her foot towards me. I can't get up. She hits me, and places her foot back to hit me again. Oh yeah.....

I grab her ankle before it came in contact with my stomach and swiftly lunge my other hand towards her and yell "Kitten Scratch!!" I barely missed her but still ripped her top and still cut her a bit.
In shock she gets her foot lose and steps back. I look at my friends and see Meredy jogging over to me. 'You'll never win this. Let me take over.' 'Saidin! What are....you.........doing?..........'I'm starting to lose consciousness. My mind is fogging up. Saidin what are you doing? My heart speed is racing but I feel so relaxed like I'm flouting on water.

Saidin POV
I knew it wouldn't be long until she would have another fight that she couldn't win, or be at a disadvantage and I could get her body again. By the way reader-chan anytime I say I'm moving don't imagine I'm moving seriously I'm in Lucy's body. Just wanted to let you know. (AHHHHH WHAT DID I SAY! NO BREAKING THE FORTH WALL! IT WASN'T OK THE FIRST TIME ITS NOT OK THIS TIME!!!)ooookay. I stand up with my new body and now that I have taken complete control Lucy's body and not just a possession she has two black scratch looking marks on her checks. One per check and her eyes have changed from hot chocolate brown to my beautiful gold eyes. Not to mention her canine teeth have grown a lot more.

That is the end of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it this was kinda my Christmas gift to all of you guys (and fellow girls).
Yes I'm a girl if you didn't know. Anyways this chapter is 1018 words. See you in the next chapter! If you read this before I edited it and saw the last paragraph and saw how weirdly I wrote it, it's because I have a list at the bottom of each chapter for what should go down in the story. And somehow I didn't delete that ending part. Hehe😅.......sorry😔.
Bye~!