Her Criminal Story

Nobody's POV
"It all started when Lissana came back to Fairy Tail after she supposedly 'died'. And everyone got close to her and ignored me completely for almost 7 months. Then one day I came to the guild and Nastu dragged me outside the guild and throws me against the wall and asked me if I want to go on a job together, I say yes and he throws a ball of paper at me and I see it's a mission for rescuing a shrine cat from a gang. I go inside the guild and get Nastu to leave. We leave the guild, get on the train, and head off to the village. We talk to the major. Then we walk into the forest to start the search. And soon after entering the gang pops out of nowhere and starts attacking us. I fight along side my spirit friends while Nastu throws fire everywhere. After a little while of fighting off the gang, I spot the gang leader and run to him. I was about to lash my whip at him when me get me first with a magic spell. He did some kind of spell that had to do with memory because I felt all my worse and most painful memories came flowing through my head that I thought I would never experience again. I was physically and mentally hurt. I cried for help to Nastu, but all I got in return was this hateful sentence 'save yourself weakling! I actually don't care if you die!' He said those exact words to me as the gang leader started to cut me with a dagger and also impale me in the arm too. After this long torture I finally stoped moving and started to slowly lose consciousness. The gang leader left me alone and was planning on torturing my spirits and Nastu, so I forcefully closed the lion and bull gates that I had opened during the fight. So he can only hurt Nastu. The shrine cat came next to me and then for some reason turned into small speak of gold sparkles. They drifted into my body, it felt nice and warm and then I lost consciousness. I hear the shrine cats voice, she was Saidin. We talk for a bit, then she says that we will finish my pain on Nastu, because he was actually going to kill me on this mission once we were done with it. After we talk I feel an enormous pain in my chest, more painful then those memories, then all of a sudden I wake up back in my puddle of my own blood and see the gang leader torturing Nastu, not like I cared after how he treated me. I feel something on my head twitch so I put my hand on my head and feel these cat ears. I yell that I have the cat ears in surprise, the gang and their leader heard me and came up to me and the gang leader shouts that he thought I was dead. And what I say back to him is 'I thought so too sadist~' I say those exact words to him. Then he yells about who I'm calling a sadist. You know the rest of this story, now to when I joined Sabertooth. I had to fight someone to get in the guild so I fought Rufus. When I was battling him I heard Saidin's voice and she told me that she didn't want me to be stuck with the divine powers that she has. So she has to stay with me, in my head and teach me how to use this new magic. Then you guys came and I joined Crime Sorciere!" Lucy said sad but happy at the end. "So now you know" Lucy said forcing a smile on her face. "I know your forcing that Blondie!" Cobra shouts at Lucy. Her smile in disguise slowly falls down off her face and she brings her head down just like her smile and have silent tears fall from her eyes. She touches her face in amazement of how she hadn't notice the warm salty liquid pouring out of her eyes. "Let's just get some sleep! Where am I going to sleep?" Lucy says quickly wiping away the liquid trailing down her eyes and face. "The girls sleep in the same room with other beds in the room, just follow Meredy and she'll take you to the room and get you settled" jellal says to Lucy with concern in his eyes. "Ok" she said and walked up to the not-so-cheerful anymore Meredy and they both walk to the second door on the left down the hallway that Lucy saw earlier on what she had assumed correctly where the bedrooms and other rooms.
They both walk in and on the way Lucy had grabbed her stuff and taken it with her. She picked the bed that was Ultears. She got changed into a really big shirt for her and went to bed. After everything that had happened that day she was very tired.

That's the end of this chapter! I hoped you enjoyed and please wait patiently for the next chapter.
Bye~