Welcome Party And An Unwelcomed Friend

Lucy's POV
'They probably think I'm a monster'. I thought in my head as I closed my eyes, and let the darkness ingulf me into the dreamworld.

Cobra's POV
'Your not a monster blondie, we're all in the same boat here' I said in my head after I hear what blondie thought.

Lucy's POV
I wake up to shuffling steps around me and a loud pop and a huge "SURPRISE" I jump up out of my bed and land on the floor on my hands and knees. "What the fish was that for!!!" I yell jumping back onto my feet, not realizing what I just said. Everyone started to giggle then burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" I ask them. They continue laughing. Finally one of them stoped, it was Jellal. "Do you have any idea what you said?" He asked me trying to stifle his giggles and chuckles. "No, all I said was, I asked you why you did that." I said, he went back to his normal self, but he still has a smile on his face. "You said fish. And it's funny because you're part cat, hahahaha" Jellal said laughing at the end. I feel heat rise to my face. I was embarrassed and angry, they were making fun of me and I said something I didn't mean to say. It's like I'm changing into a cat. I puff out my cheeks and start to punch his chess. "Stop it's not funny!" I shout as he continues laughing. "Ugh!!!" I shout and fall to the ground beaten. "Why did I say such a cheap pun".

We go into the living room and I see an array of food. Cute small sandwiches, a fruit tray, and what caught my attention the most was the huge grilled tuna that I immediately when to. It was clearly seen that I was drooling. I turn back to them and said "who grilled the fish!" I shout and Cobra raised his hand and I run and jump onto him and gave him a big hug and said "thank you soooooo much! I love fish! Especially Tuna!!!" I shout and from the force I made jumping onto him he fell on the ground. I lay on top of him and purr with happiness at the yummy treat that Cobra made for me. I nuzzle my head on him while I purr and get back up to take a big piece of the tuna. I walk over to the tuna, grabbed a knife and chopped a big piece off. I take a fork and take it to the fish and pull of a bite size piece and place it in my mouth. I purr and my tail swished around and my ears draped down in satisfaction.

No ones POV
The rest of Lucy's  guild-mates laugh at how Lucy reacted to the fish. Midnight helps Cobra up and everyone joined in the food and talks with Lucy's to get to know her better. Midnight even says that he regrets what he did during the eternal clock event. She forgives him and goes back for seconds on the fish. All of a sudden there of a loud bang on the door. Angle goes to see who it could be and looks in the eye-hole-thing she singled Lucy to come over and she does. She looks into the hole and see's....................

"Lisanna"

That's the end of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! And see you in the next chapter!
Bye~!