Who See's The Crime

Lucy's POV
"Hey b*tch what did you do to our boss!" Yelled one of the minions at me. "You must be an idiot,I gave him what he deserved. Death" I say emotionless, as soon as I answer they all lounged at me and I just looked at them and jumped in the air around 10ft and crashed down on them with the dagger.
After around 5 minutes I had killed every single person............. except Nastu.
I walk over to him, he's still shaking in fear from what I experienced before him. "Hey Nastu! Weren't you ganna try to kill me on this job? And here you are, on the ground, shaking in fear" I say to him and out of nowhere he throws a punch at me, but of course I dodge easily. I catch his arm and twist it, breaking his arm. He screams in pain, but I still have no sign of emotion or sympathy inside me for him.
"Your doing exactly what that other psycho did to you and me!!" Nastu managed to shout. I open my mouth to say to him "well I wasn't the one who was actually planning to kill someone on this mission? Was I Nastu? Was I?!" I say as I twist his arm more and have his screams become more violent. "I trusted you when I came to fairy tail, and then what did you do? YOU THROW ME OUT LIKE GARBAGE!!" I scream and twist him arm even more to where bone is starting to peek out.
I only have two emotions right now.........

Rage........

And sadness........

As I do this I didn't notice that there is someone who has come from out of the bushes and is watching afar in fear.
It's a man with bleach blond hair, eyes that are deeper then the sea, has a scar on his eyebrow, and he has the insignia of Sabertooth on his right shoulder in white. I know this man. I know him from the grand magic games... "S-Sting Eucliffe?" I question finally showing fear, not that he's here, but that he could report this and I'd go to jail. "W-who are you? And w-what are y-you doing to N-Nastu-san?!" He shouts in utter fear. "Oh so you don't remember me Sting?~" I question him and he replies with "I've never seen you in my life!" He shouts, still with fear in his deep eyes. "Then does this ring a bell? Stingy-bee!" I say leaning forward a bit, putting my index finger on my check, sticking my tongue out a bit and putting my hand on my hip. "B-B-Blondie?" He stutters, "Bingo! Stingy-bee!" He steps back and starts too run "Oooooooh! are we playing chase now?" I ask playfully and chase after sting. "I'm ganna take you to jail!" Sting declares with fear fear still lingering in his voice. "Oh really?" I question and appear in front of him and forcefully kiss him "what are you do-!" I cut him of with the French kiss and I continue with my tongue till he passes out.
23 hit
(Asassinations classroom!)

Nobody's POV
"I'm sorry Stingy-bee but I couldn't let that happen~this body I have possessed is way to good~" the so called Lucy says and then breaks the fourth wall and says "Hey reader! If your lost then I'll tell you that the shrine cat was actually also using Lucy just to be in a human body! Oh I'm soooooo bad~" the shrine cat says in Lucy's body and being flirty on the last part(HEY YOU KNOW THE RULES!!!NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!) "oh sorry Meg-chan". Saidin says and starts to fondle with her body(Lucy's body) "Oh My Mavis! Her Boobs Are HUGE!!! Oh I should probably finish Nastu off!" She sprints to the area where Nastu is and takes sting with her in her arms.
She walks up to Nastu with the dagger she left on the ground and stabs Nastu in the chest, he screams and pain then stops moving. "Ok were all done here, I have no reason to kill sting, cause I know Lucy's feelings for him by being in her body and I know that she loves that man" she says lastly and than the gold specs leave Lucy's body and she falls onto the ground and seconds later her eyes open and she sits up and sees Nastu on the ground with the dagger in his chest and Sting Lucy's crush on the ground sleeping soundly which gives Lucy relief. "Did Saidin do this?" Lucy questions herself weakly and then puts her hand on her head and feels something fuzzy "the cat ears are still there!" She yelled and Sting wakes up and see's Lucy then the fear shots him up and he shouted "Why did you kiss me!?" He questions and Lucy's face turns red and she shouts back "I didn't kiss you the shrine cat possessed me and kissed you!" Lucy says with a blush on her checks and lowering her face and ears in a cute way, Stings face turns red from the reaction that Lucy made and gets a nosebleed "Uh Sting are you ok!" Lucy shouts and then runs to Sting to help him, but trips and falls on Sting, they tumble, then stop and Sting stares at Lucy on top of her. "Oh I'm so sorry Sting!" She said and struggled to get away from him and Sting then moved over to the side to get away from Lucy too.
They now sat next to each other uncomfortable from the previous position they were in together "hey Sting what are we going to do now?" Lucy asked and Sting replied with "maybe you could join my guild?" Lucy has stars in her eyes from his reply and says "that would be great!" She says then Sting says "first we should bury these bodies" he says then Lucy says "oh yeah your right"
They take all night to bury the bodies and then go the the major and say that the cat disappeared and then go to fairy tail and declare that Nastu in sadly dead, but not really for Lucy, and Lucy quits the guild. Then Sting and Lucy head to Sabertooth.

OMG this chapter was 1,074
words! See you in the next chapter!
Bye~!