prologue

as the girl student who appeared to be the school's 'queen bee' continued ridiculing me, i felt a raging feeling in my heart, about to slap her. just as i was about to fight back for myself, i heard a deep voice resonate throughout the whole hallway, yelling "STOP!"

i looked up to see whose voice it belonged to, expecting it to be the discipline master or a teacher. a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes met mine. "i-i'm sorry, t-taehyung-oppa!" the female student bowed profusely and her cheeks were burning red. she immediately went to somewhere else with her gang. the crowd that gathered when the girls ridiculed me started to whisper among themselves among this "taehyung" guy's appearance and i could vaguely make out some "what's this? taehyung never gave a second glance to girls, let alone help them!" wow, what a mean guy, i thought to myself.

"what are you people looking at? lessons are going to start soon, head to your classes!" the crowd soon dissipated and i was left sitting on the ground with that guy, who was squatting down. i found my eyes roaming across his face, hair and legs. his hair was dyed orange and slicked to one side stylishly. he was so much hotter than the bunch of guys that kept tailing me back in new zealand. just then, he smiled at me and opened his mouth to speak.

"you must be the new student. jennie, huh? my name's kim taehyung."

-/-/-

i needed to satisfy my own bangtanpink cravings so why not write my own story HAHA IDK