chapter 4

i couldn't wait for the school bell to ring. though jin made the lessons alot more fun because i was able to talk to him, the many pairs of angry eyes in my direction were starting to scare me. if jin and jisoo weren't my neighbours which made them able to walk home with me, i might have been bullied just like this morning.

i entered the house and everything was already in place and the workers were gone. my mom and dad were still busy working so i made my way to my bedroom. i immediately took out my phone and saved taehyung's contact. deciding on his contact name was the hardest. taetae? no, too cliché. tae? too short. it took me five minutes to settle on 'TaEhyuNg'. i don't know why but ten gave off mysterious vibes,  just like him.

i thought of the events that happened throughout the whole day. taehyung was going to make a really good friend.

taehyung's pov

i was playing my games when i saw the message notification. i was about to ignore it when i saw the contact name 'JENJEN'. oh right, it was the name i gave jennie. i don't know why i gave her my number. i never talked to girls before, but i'm drawm to her somehow. was i doing it right, trying to befriend her like this? i opened the message.

jenjen~ :)

hello taehyung! this
is jennie kim from
your class!

oh hello jennie!!!
what are you doing
right now?

just chilling out. any
games to reccomend?

yup, i'm currently
playing this game
called summoners'
war. it's really cool!

i'll give it a try then...
btw, do you have jin,
jungkook or jisoo's
number?

sent a contact: kook
sent a contact: jin
i don't really talk to
jisoo so i don't have
her contact. sorry!

it's okay! guess i'll
have to ask jin. bye
taehyung!

see you in schooltomorrow jenjen!~

see you in school
tomorrow jenjen!~

back to jennie's pov

i looked at the selca taehyung sent me and immediately felt myself stiffen. he looked so hot in it and his lips. so kissable. i shook my head in an attempt to get the thoughts out of my head. i saved jungkook and jin's contacts and messaged jin asking for jisoo's contact.

JICHYU☆

hello jisoo!! it's jennie
kim here, seokjin's
classmate.

oh hello!! how did
you get my number?

i asked jin for it! btw, i
need to ask you some
stuff. it's about kim
taehyung.

ooooo what about
that cold-ass guy?

well, he sent me a selca
of himself.

WHAT?!

wow jen, you're really
one of a kind. that guy
hardly talks to girls!

oh i see...

uhh, gtg, see
you tomorrow!

i re-read the conversation between taehyung and i, thinking back to what jisoo said. what did i just get myself into?

-/-/-

sorry for short chapters i don't really like writing long paragraphs.