chapter 7

as i left the house i had only lived for a few months for the last time, i saw taehyung, jungkook, jin and jisoo standing in front, smiling at me. i ran to them and hugged each one of them. i was so grateful for the bunch of them, spicing up my school life. the memories flashed back in my head. making fun of how pure jungkook was, witnessing the fierce eating competition between jin and jisoo, how fond the memories were...

the last one in line was taehyung and i couldn't help but bury my head in his chest. i hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go. all the fun times we spent and shared together... how he stood up for me on my first day at school, our first kiss in that room no one knew... he was brushing my hair with his fingers for the last time and i felt my hair becoming wet. when i became a trainee, will the busy schedule make me forget about taehyung? and if i became an idol, will i find myself falling for the other male idols? questions that i had no answers to translated into tears filled with sadness. heck, 'sadness' wasn't even enough to describe how i was feeling right now. we shared a kiss for one last time... it was magical in the most depressing way ever.

i continued being in his embrace before i felt three other arms wrapping around us. they were none other than jungkook, jin and jisoo. "stay in touch with us, 'kay?" the emotionally strongest in our squad, jungkook asked me. i nodded, face totally wet from crying. eventually, i left them and headed for the car that was to leave for my new house. as it slowly drived away, the four people slowly became small specks in the distance, and then totally out of sight. when they were out of sight, i let out my tears which surprised me, because i thought i had ran out of tears, and cried myself to sleep. in my dream, i saw we both had become idols.

the end. yayyy

-/-/-

i'm sorry if you feel like the story's being very rushed or something it's because i have so many ideas in my head abt jentae rn 😂😂

IT DIDNT HELP THAT CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART UK THE SCARLET HEART RYEO OST WAS PLAYING WHILE I WAS WRITING THE JENTAE SCENE IM JUST ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

BUT YAS JENTAE CRAVINGS HALF SATISFIED WOOOOOO

I MIGHT DO A SEQUEL OR SMTH IF I HAVE IDEAS BUT I ALR DESIGNED A BOOK COVER (( WELL THE JENTAE SCENARIOS WERE LIKE FLOODING MY HEAD I HAD TO )) SO MAYBE? IDK HAHHAHA

AND I ALSO WANNA DO A JIN X JISOO ONESHOT IDK HAHAHHAH