Chapter 1

All of us lined in naked as the man in a Mask walked towards us. The gusts raced past me, bringing coldness in my naked body.

The hair of my arms erected roughly when the fear begun to embrace me. Having his semiwhispered vocal tone, I shivered when I heard his voice.

I saw a tall man who walked in domineering manner, he was tan and contrasted with a physical strength. I look down and cover myself as he come closer, scanning all of us.

Tears forms in my eyes but I tried my best to hold it back. Not to let it fall, not to let him see I am now in stricken terror. I should not create a scene or else he will notice and choose me instead.

My knees gets weaker when I heard his foot step walked towards my direction. Tense runs all over me as my sweat rolled on my neck, and my body shivered more as he stood in front of me.

He paused for awhile, cross his arms and he was quietly thinking while looking at my body. I closed my eyes, afraid of what will happen next if he decides already.

Then he continue walking again towards the other girls. I heave a sigh but my heart was still hammering, never feels relief though he already passed me by.

He pulled someone, the one who stood at the end of our line. He ask her to turn around twice and removed her hands from covering her breast. I stoop my head down but my eyes could not help not to glare at them.

There, I saw the woman smiled. She was desperately happy when the man on a mask pulled her. The more she smiled to him, the more I could see her face scared like me.

He held a hand onto her body and I expect he would chose her, but he didn't. All I could see he wave his hand, showing of disgusting signs and rejections.

He pulled another girl again, the one second next to me. I swallowed deeply when I saw he was getting nearer on the place where I stood. In every step he made, my heartbeat increases. And every time he stop walking to pick a girl, I also stop my breathe.

He certainly went back on my place and I am more scared. I closed my eyes again, to stop myself of feeling uneasy, from this inevitable quivering of my body.

I pray even though I had lose my faith to God long time ago. I had been abused all my life and where's God to save me?

Now, I run again to him, to ask help even though I knew he doesn't hear me. I fooled my self many times to believe in him. And again, I was hoping he is real.

I know my life is not mine anymore, but I still prayed in every second of my breath not to let him pick me. I am tired and sick of my life already.

He walked again and left the girl he pulled. The sound of his foot step and his voice echoed inside the room, and hearing that brought me a dying heartbeats.

I'm afraid the man would grab me, and again he'll take me as his slave.