Chapter 5

"Geo" I called the young man. I hurriedly sat on the swing while him was still running getting close to me.

He sat on the other swing beside me and we started swinging. I was clutching the cold steel, it creaked every rock I made.

Geo was looking at me, his blue eyes found my soul happy. He smiled when he saw me swinging my feet on the air. I was like a child playing each moments with her older friend.

"Geo" I called him again, laughing. He stop swinging and look at me once again.

"Yes, careful! You might fall in there." He said, and was worried.

"Nah! I won't!" I shouted, my small voice screech while I rocked again to move the swing faster, touching the wind each time I swing higher.

"Comon, lets go!" He told me to stop, and wave his hand.

"Ok, wait.." I let the swing stop slowly and lounged myself, pouting. He stop the swing, holding the chain and grab my hand, pulling me to stand up.

"Ahh.. My feet are tired, can you carry me at your back?" I complained, asking him a favor while blinking my eyes so bad.

Geo just smiled and prepared himself to make me hop in his back.

"Promise me, don't leave me." I said to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, not to tight and not too loose.

"I promise, I will not." and he carried me, holding my thighs, securing me not to fall.

"Am I heavy Geo?"

"When will I grow like you?" I ask him, leaning my chin in his shoulder.

He chuckled, he didn't expect me to ask him that. He nods and said "You will grow, and I'll wait for you promise."

"You will?"

"You promise me you'll take care of me?" I sounded happy.

"What if I get lost again, will you find me?" I ask him.

He held my small hands, assuring me and state his willed "I will, I promise you that."

"Mommy and Daddy too?"

"Yes, we will look after you.." he answered briefly.

A minutes later, my eyes drag me to my own fantasy. I heard Geo whistled, it lulled me to sleep. Resting myself on his back, dreaming of a fairy tales.

I look at the man with a blue eyes, same as how Geo look at me in my memory.

Who is Geo? I ask myself.

Who is this guy?

My eyes that was scared was now calmed, aswell as my dying heartbeats and breathes. He moved me close to him, clutching my head to lean in his shoulder and rub his fingers gently on my back.

I fell asleep again, like how Geo whistled that lulled me. In his arms, I found shelter, making me feels secured and better.

Dreaming about the young man brought my strength back. And that promises made me believe theres still hope.

Made me believe everything would be alright, nothing to worry about, though that was long time back.

I don't know what will happen to me next. All I know, I am sold and my life now belongs to him.