Chapter 2

Gun was pointed on us when they force us to take off all our clothes. The guy hold my arms so firmed and look at my body with an urge of irrational motives.

I was guarding myself but the guy won't allow me. I started to bolt in his arms but he was strong, he forcefully rip my clothes that covers my body.

My breath holds uneasy, while I shivered in fear. Every move I want to do was backing out, nor I couldn't do anything to protect myself.

I was unarmed, my strength are not enough to fight him. I am weak to push him away, I am weak to save myself.

I could not understand all the dying feelings my heart brought me. I was scared, I was deeply in pained from the thought that no one could ever help me.

Like all the other girls, I cried and couldn't stop to be afraid, and does, I felt pity of myself.

This is my life, freedom is only a word. And hope is like a broken promises, it won't ever happen.

We are all a victims of human trafficking. Victims of being abused, where all our life was taken away from us.

This evening they will take us all for bidding. Sell us like we are all fresh meat in an expensive price. They will kill us, torture us, slave us, or take all what we have, neither our virginity.

The guy smash my head with his gun when I tried to escape from him. The steel hits me, almost broke my frontal bone and then I blocked out.

The only thing that I could remember before I close my eyes as I fell down on the ground, they take off my clothes forcefully and I heard others shout, cry and beg.

I was unconscious on the next few hours, lying in a cold dusty floor, naked, with unbearable pain on my head, bleeding.

A strong kick on my stomach wakes me. It left me a dizzying feeling and I had lose my only strength.

As I look around trying to put away the pain and blurring of my eyes, I sit and hold my head and stomach, struggling to take a breath.

I saw them in a corner, sitting, having their fest. They enjoyed hurting us, they are enjoying to get their money once they've exchange us.

I stoop my head down, my tears just fell in the floor silently when I remembered myself before this evening came. I was not aware, the tears that I kept holding back were freed.

"What's your name?" the man on a mask ask me, lifting my chin up and wipe my tears.

I was surprised but I manage to look at him back, his mask. I didn't say a word or anything. I don't have a name, neither a life to tell him.

He walked in a circle in front of me, holding his hand on his back, waiting for my response. He glance at me once again and it makes my knees weaker.

The sound of his foot steps is like a ticktock in my ears, counting each time I take a breath. Counting each seconds of my life.

I was pressing my left palm, to calm myself a bit. I am dead, I said inside my head.

He went to my back, my heartbeat race when he put his black suit to cover my nakedness and whispered something on my ears.

"Your perfect"

That's the only thing I heard, then he took me away from them, yelping.