Chapter One

Gahim placed the bouquet of white roses she bought on the huge pile of gifts . The pile was incredibly huge, and rightly so, it was his birthday afterall.

"Will he get it?" ,"Will he actually take time to read what i wrote on the card?",  Thousands of thoughts ran across her mind. The thought of Junhoe actually reading her name from the tagged card excited her. At the same time, there was this undeniable quiet voice at the back of her head, telling her, "He's a busy guy, he couldn't possibly check every present he got".

Giving the huge pile another glance, she slowly dragged her feet towards the entrance. She was already late and even though the ahjumma at her work was really kind she still didn't want to be too late for work.

Arriving at her workplace, which is a nice little Gamjatang restaurant run by a really kind ahjumma right around Myeongdong, her best friend, Violet was already serving some customers.

Gahim quickly bowed apologetically to the old ahjumma who glanced at her breifly and hurriedly wore her aprons, getting to work right away.

It was peak time, and there were lots of customers pouring in. But today the  restaurant seem to gain alot more customers than usual. Brushing it off to be just a lucky day, Gahim continued to work.

After a while, Violet suddenly sprung in front of her as she was serving a customer. "Yah Gahim-ah, Do I look okay? Is my hair out of place? Am I too sweaty?" Violet hurriedly asked her, presenting herself infront of Gahim. "You look alright vi." Gahim said dismissively, "Move out of my way, I need to serve this soup  before it gets cold."

"Yah!" Violet once again stopped her, "Tell me!"Gahim sighed, "you really do look alright, now move!"

"You should also tidy yourself up a bit, I heard an idol is on the way here."

That perked Gahim's interest, "An idol?" " Yeah, I overheard a man talking with ahjumonie about some famous idol coming here for filming a reality show on his birthday. Haven't you seen all this crowd, it's about the idol coming here."

Gahim's eyes widened, An idol?  His birthday?

"Do you perhaps know who...." The ear piercing screams of some girls cut her off. "Oh! He's here He's here" saying that violet quickly ran towards the new 'idol' customer they had.

Gahim tried to get a sneek peek of whom the supposedly new VIP customer was. She couldn't unfortunately do so, bodyguards and fans were everywhere. Their restaurant had turned so chaotic and noisy it was unbelievable.

The bodyguards were pushing the poor fans out of the restaurant doors, trying to make space for the actual customers and their oppas. In the meantime, Gahim's eyes travelled to the supposedly  'New customers' they had. Bobby, B.I and... her eyes widened at the sight of thw third person, with a racing heart she managed a whisper,

"Oppa...?"

Omg guys I'm soooexcited!! Please give lots of love!!
P.s if you guys didn't know what Gamjatang is, its pork bone soup.
Anyways, lots of love! Untill next time.
-baebieboo