Gray Winged Angel

I changed the title of Ghost Cheerleaders.Monster Football Players.Zombie Teachers.Demon Principal. HELP MY SCHOOL'S EVIL

since it's too long.

Chapter 1

"HELLO?"I asked the empty hallway that seemed endless. My voice just echoed sending chills through my bones not that I was expecting for someone to answer. I hugged myself when a cold wind passed through me I just realized that it was freezing and all I wore were black pyjamas and a black Nightmare before Christmas hoodie. I walked deeper through the hall getting nearer and nearer to the black hole on the end, the air getting colder and colder. I felt like some girl from most horror films, even though I'm kind of scared and I don't even want to be in this place but my foot kind of instinctively walked towards the scary hallway wanting to explore deeper. I shrieked when a bat passed. Scared? Alexandra Danielle Ruby Parker is scared? That's a new word. I never felt scared not since the time when I opened my brother's door just to see him masturbating, but because of an empty freezing hallway and a cute little bat, NEVER. I took a deep breath and looked at the empty hallway a big smile on my face as I skipped happily to the darkness. I noticed a light at the end of the hallway and that made me smile wider, guess it wasn't a black hole after all. My black fluffy socks almost made me slip on the floor as I ran through the cold marble floor. What is this place? I shook the thought away focusing on the light I sprinted faster using all my energy. You know the feeling when you want something so rare so precious like an opportunity to make your dreams come true and you really want to have it but then it's on self destruct and could disappear any moment? It felt like that.

I was one step away from that light when I saw blood, heard screaming felt pain then I was falling....

Falling...

Darkness...

Silence...

Falling...

Then a spine-chilling scream broke through the silence. Then I realized the scream was mine. Electricity bolted through my body making me jump. I looked around and saw darkness once again but I felt safety in this place and not goose bumps. I sat on a soft thing that felt like a bed for a few minutes thinking of what had just happened till I heard the song "Knife Blood Nightmare" playing I was shocked at first but I realized it came from my phone. I also realized I was in my room sitting on my wine red silk bed and was hugging my black duvet alongside my scare bear I made myself using my first and favorite teddy. So it was just a dream, a little nonsense dream I should not care about. I laughed at myself for being scared. My phone continued playing the song forcing me to answer it.

"What?" I answered my friend Mandy not bothering to say hello. I'm still beaten up from my super sweet 16 party. And the only sweet part about it was getting a new car.

"Have you heard?" She said excitedly. She sounded like those bitches that can't live without gossiping. Well she is.

"Heard what?" I answered in an emotionless tone clearly uninterested.

"You will totally be jumping up and down when you hear this." She excitedly said.

"Why Jennifer died?" Jennifer was the snobby cheerleader daughter of the school's principal and a total bitch who looks like a horny slut.

"Close but better. Her father that heartless I-only-love-sex-and-money principal died. Cancelling the school for two weeks and making her go to another school." I can tell she's smiling well I am too. "But we need to be there this Friday to visit the burial its mandatory." She sighed.

"Seriously, how'd he die?"

"They said it was really gruesome the school was covered in blood even the classrooms and he was killed by something so sharp it cut his body into pieces but they don't know who killed him or what kind of weapon they used. If this was CSI they could have already known who the murderer was." Weirdly she watches CSI even if she spends three hours to take a bath put on some make-up and whatnot.

"Where did you get all the gossip?"

"The school has a gossip site, don't you know that?"

"I have no time for gossip bitches."

"Anyway, I got to go my eyes are shutting. And BTW cool party." I closed my phone and threw it I'll just find it tomorrow.

My black crossbreed Maltese Jack jumped on my bed resting on my stomach and I slept after that.

I was walking in the dark hall again the air colder this time. When the wind blew it smelled like blood and stench. I crinkled my nose as I ran to the light. It came from a hole just enough to peek into. I looked into it but all I can see is the color of blood. That was weird the light I saw from awhile ago was white and totally bright this is blood red and no light came from it. I looked at it again then all the hair at the back of my neck stood, I had goose bumps all over and the eerie feeling is worse. Then I felt my stomach twinged making me double over and fall on the ground shaking like some epileptic person. The pain was unbearable then I saw something silver glint, it looks like a scythe. It was about to cut through my body when something brighter than the sun went in front of it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tell me if it's a waste of time.