It's so easy...

Introduction: characters

Main characters:

1.Philipe(Monster)-Halla's twin, Special ability: Teleportation.

2. Halla(Energy)-Philipe's twin, Special ability: Mind-reading.

3 Ingrid(Rose)- Orphaned, No special ability.

4 Natasha(Tasha)-Trisha's BFF, Special ability: Shape-shifting.

5 Trisha(Trish)-Natasha's BFF, Special ability: Shape-shifting.

6 Zeke- Vampire

7 Louis-Werewolf

8 Izzy- Zeke's girlfriend, Vampire

9 Duffy- Louis' Girlfriend, Werewolf

Teachers:

10. Arthur Dickenson(Dr. Dick)- Maths teacher, Special ability: Teleportation.

11. Rebecca Rose( Mrs. Prego)-Chemistry teacher, Special ability: Watcher.

12. Perla Hudson( Mrs. Puki)- Headteacher, Special ability: Telepathy.

13. Anne Phillips- Biology Teacher, Headmaster 1, Special ability: Healer.

14. Aysha Dickenson- Chemistry teacher, Headmaster 2, A. Dickenson's wife, Special ability: Control Freak.

Summary:

In this world, we are not alone. Humans and Creatures can communicate and be friends. Halla and Philipe are two hyperactive, orphaned twins. They were brought up by their grandparents, when their parents died in the Great War of the Rose( a war between Humans and Creatures). They are very close and Rose's BFFs. Philipe has a crush on Trisha, while Halla has a crush on Louis.

Ingrid is an orphaned girl. She has a huge, hidden crush on a vampire ( Zeke). She thinks Philipe and Halla are too active and they can cross the line sometimes, but still, they are BFFs.

Natasha and Trisha have been BFFs since 1st grade. They always spend time together, sometimes even ignoring their other friends.

Zeke is a powerful vampire, from a wealthy family. He falls in love with Ingrid during the Winter break, but is forced to marry Izzy because of his family's history.

Louis is a rebel which spends most of his time reading. He doesn't like Philipe because of his hyperactive behaviour, but he surely like his sister Halla, but unfortunatelly he doesn't know that Halla and Philipe are twins.

Izzy is Zeke's girlfriend, but as I said they have been forced to be together so she's a bitch to every girl who shows interest in Zeke.

Duffy is Louis BF. She has a crush on him and that's why she hates Halla to the core.

Arthur Dickenson is a boring maths teacher , but he can sometimes be useful.

Rebacca Rose is a sexy chemistry teacher. She is very friendly towards everybody. All students love her.

Perla Hudson is Halla, Philipe, Trisha, Natasha and Ingrid's headteacher. She's obsessed with Dr. Dick.

Anne Phillips is one of the headmasters. She is very kind and caring. She gave Philipe and Halla's grandparents the idea of  sending them to this school.

Aysha Dickenson is Dr. Dick's wife. She is one of the headmasters and also the one who saved Ingrid from the war, but she has secrets nobody knows.