Chapter 3

Chapter 3: He's out of your league! Snap out of it,already!

Halla's POV:

     Thay were looking at us...and they weren't happy. The others were growing restless, thinking of ways to get out of this shit. I kept my head down all the while. But then, I simply had to look up. The moment my eyes shot up, I knew I've made a mistake. My eyes collided with Louis'. He wasn't looking at me with hostility like the others, but with curiosity. I wanted to avert my gaze, but as I made up my mind, they got up and headed our direction.

     The others saw that and started panicking. If a fight would have started, then we would have lost. They were stronger and more experienced, considering the fact that they all were members of important and wealthy families. They probably had tutors who taught them how to use their abilities. But we did not have those possibilities so we learned how to use our abilities on our own. They had the advantage. In a fit of panic, my rational thoughts disappeared, so I grabbed Philipe and told him.

     "For fucks sake, do what you were born to do!" He nodded and grabbed Trisha's hand, who in turn grabbed Natasha's hand and then I entertwined my fingers with Ingrid's. In the blink of an eye, we disappeared from the restaurant and found ourselves in the cemetery near the academy.

    "So...we just got ourselves a one way ticket to hell. They'll never leave us alone now. They'll probably even skin us alive!" Trisha yelled.

     "OK, let's calm down. Nothing like that is going to happen.Besides we won't go to school for 2 weeks remember? The trip is tomorrow." Ingrid said.

     "Yeah,you're right. I think we should all split up and go home. I mean, i hadn't even packed my things for tomorrow." Natasha said. We all agreed and separated.

     " I have a strange feeling about tomorrow." Philipe said when we reached our rooms at the top floor of the academy, where orphans stayed.

     "I know what you mean, but we can't scare the others more than they already are."

     "Yeah, you're right." We both went to our rooms and started packing every article of clothing that I might actually need. When I finished I went to the closet and pulled Stevie out( Stevie is my snowboard).

     "Halla, which one of those should I take with me? Jack or Duff?" Philipe asked, entering my room with his snowboards.

     "I think Duff is better. Besides he looks like a big dick! Dr. Dick might mistake him fo r his wife." Philipe started laughing and I soon joined in. I continued saying all sorts of dirty words and we kept laughing like there was no tomorrow.

     I think we laughed ourselves to sleep, because the next thing I remember was the beeping sound of our alarm clock. We got up of the floor and got ready for the day. When we were done, we left the academy and went to the park, where we would meet the other students and teachers which were going on this trip.

      When we arrived everybody was there. Ingrid,Trish and Natasha were talking while Mrs. Puki and Dr. Dick started organizing things. We stayed there for about 10 minutes until the bus arrived.When the bus arrived we got in first and chose the seats in the back. We thought everything was perfect until they came.

      My eyes landed upon Louis' face the moment he and the rest of his gang got in and were seated in the back with two chairs in front of us. Zeke was still glaring daggers at me. His girlfriend was pulling all sorts of faces at me and that redhead was wishpering something in Louis' ear. I was feeling uncomfortable, but the others haven't even noticed their presence so I let them have fun while I thought of a way to explain to Zeke and more importantly to Louis that yesterday was only an accident.