The Mayor, Or a Hero (part 2)

Queen Consolidated

10:00 PM

*The shining bright sun was risen which reflected into my office, I was waiting patiently at my desk to where a meeting was taking place at Queen Consolidated with Isobel Rochev, Isobel the Vice President of acquisitions at Stellmoor International, I looked at my watch to see the time '10:00 PM', she walked inside to the meeting as did my assistant Felicity Smoak who simply asked if I was in need of anything however I smiled and answered with a 'No thanks'

Isobel on the other hand sat down on the chair next to mine to discuss the ratings of Queen Consolidated.

I was wearing my grey suit with a plain black tie as I needed to look as professional as I possibly could so she did too, wearing a fancy dress*

Me: So you wanna tell me why I am having a meeting with a Stellmoor International Vice President ? Especially since the two companies aren't exactly "friends"

Isobel: I'm in quite a good mood today so I'll explain

Me: Right ! Destroying companies keeps you satisfied ?

Isobel: Winning does

Me: You haven't won and I'll make sure you will not win 'I said as I lightly smiled, preventing to show that I seem angry*

Isobel: With all due respect but this company was the company your father built and owned

Me: 'I interrupted her before she could continue speaking' and now I run it and will make it successful.

Isobel: Own it ? With your sister ?

Me: Family Company... So yeah, look what do you really want ?

Isobel: I want to buy the company

Me: Sorry to disappoint but it's not for sale

Isobel: You're right, I'll wait for it to fail and then just at the last touch I'll be there to see what it feels like to see you humiliated. *She got up and left before I could answer back*

*Quite frankly I was angry inside of me but I kept it normal in the outside, Felicity had knocked on the door as she asked my permission to come in which I accepted*

Felicity: Umm Mr. Queen, sorry I was right outside and I heard the fight but I wasn't trying to overhear, well I just wanted to perhaps give you this coffee which I made to maybe make you feel better

Me: *I smiled at her to show her that it was okay* Thank you Felicity

Felicity: *She smiled, turned around and as she was about to walk out I'd said something to her*

Me: You really don't have to be intimidated by me

Felicity: *She lightly nodded as an agreement and walked outside

'A message from Bruce Wayne was sent into my recording machine, as I played it he said he needed to see me right away at the Bat-Cave. I had gotten my suitcase which included my suit and I left the Company.'

Bat-Cave

10:40 PM

*As I arrived down to the cave I'd seen that Bruce was sitting at the computing section, I walked up to him only to see a picture of Slade Wilson and a man by the name of Cyrus Gold, the screen also showed the information of Slade had taken the serum Mirakuru again recently this year and followed by Cyrus Gold.*

Me: Slade Wilson ? He took it again 'I grinned angrily' this will just regain his strength

Bruce: Exactly but it'll regain it and this time it'll have more effect, here read 'he pointed to where I needed to read'