Chapter Two

(Louis' pov)

The door opened and i heard a familiar irish accent.

"Louis do you know where's Har- woah guys did i interrupt something?"

"You have hands to knock on the door Niall James Horan" i shouted with so much anger.

"Calm down mate, i didn't know" he said.

I covered Harry's chest with the blanket kissing his cheek and he blushed. I SWEAR THIS BOY WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME.

"Aww you two are so cute" Niall said as he looked at us in awe.

"Can you do me a favour Nialler?" i said looking at him.

"Anything for you" he said a little bit confused.

"CAN YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL BURN ALL YOUR JUSTIN BIEBER'S POSTERS" i shouted at him.

"NOOO PLEASE LOU DON'T" he said running to his room after shutting the door after him.

I returned to my lover looking in his green eyes.

His face expressions suddenly changed from love to pain.

"Louiiis" he shouted nearly in tears as he held his stomach.

"Wha-at's the matter babe?" i said looking at him and brushing a curl out of his eyes.

"It hurts Loui-ohhh" he said and before he finished his sentence i had began kissing his abdomen going lower and runing my fingers over it and he moaned.

"Feel better babe?" i said and he nodded as he threw his head back into the pillow.

I noticed his erection from his tight pants and i smirked.

"Haz are you..." he cut me off "Yeah" and blushed.

"Let me help you babe" i said kissing him.

The kiss soon turned a bit heated and i unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down.

I began to massage his erection through his boxers and he moaned into my mouth.

"Ohh Louis... fuck" he said and he was completely a mess beneath me.

I pressed my crotch against his.

He slumped back onto the mattress, still grinding up lazily as pleasure still coursed through his groin.

I was bucking my hips against his almost violently.

He clung close, and he tugged lightly at the back of my hair.

But then i whimpered out Harry's name as i figured that we had just came at the same time.

We layed next to each other panting for air as i pressed a kiss to Harry's forehead.

He put his head on my chest, i held him tight and started playing with his curls.

"I.. wow" he said as he reached for my hand and enterwiring our fingers.

And then we fell asleep in each other arms.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N] i hope you liked it ;)
I don't know if you like the idea of the story but as you see from the title of the story Louis in the next chapters will appear as a football
player and Harry will cheer for him and other cutie things.
So if you like it please vote to make me know, and i'd love to read some ideas from you also.
Whoever reads this, i love you so much and i hope you're happy.

-Larry4lifeforever