Chapter Nine

(Harry's pov)

The place was dark, i couldn't see anything.
I tried to figure out where i was, but i couldn't.

Suddenly i heard a familiar voice, he was sobbing loudly.

"Harry please come back" i heard him whisper, his voice was cracking.

"Lou, where are you?" i said sadly because i couldn't see him.
I run searching for him, but i couldn't find him.

"Harry please, i need you so much" he whined causing my heart to break into million pieces.

I closed my eyes, i started to sob loudly, i wanted him so bad to wrap his arms around me, to make me stop sobbing.

But he was the one who needed me, so i whipped away my tears.
It was like a nightmare, i closed my eyes again, and i tried to wake up.

"I'm coming Lou" i whispered before i opened my eyes again.

And here he was, sitting on a chair beside my bed sobbing on my chest, his whole body was shaking.

I put my hand on his back, he stopped crying, he looked up in my eyes.

His lips was swollen, his eyes were red, and his hair was messy.

"Harry, you're back" he said smiling, he leaned in pressing his lips to mine.

They moved slowly in sync, and i could feel his tears dropping on my cheeks.

I pulled away cupping his face in my hands, "Lou i'm here with you  sweetcheeks, why are you still crying?" i said whipping away his tears with my thumbs.

"I'm sorry Haz, i can't help it, i just missed you so much" he said pressing his lips to mine once more then he pulled away when there was a knock on the door to see who was knocking.

"Good morning, oh i'm glad that you woke up Mr.Styles" a nurse said smiling.

"What happened?" i asked.

"you've been shot and the gunshot hit your shoulder, when you were in the ambulance, your heart stopped beating" she said, and when she said that my heart stopped beating, Louis grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"And then Mr.Tomlinson passed out, and the ambulance man gave you electrical chocks, so your heart started to beat again, and then you arrived to the hospital, when you got out of the emergency room, you didn't woke up for two weeks, and Mr.Tomlinson was very worried about you, he refused to leave your side, he didn't even eat till three of your friends had come and forced him to eat" she said, then i opened my arms to hug Louis and he threw himself in my arms.

"I'll be there, if you needed something" she said smiling at us.

"Thank you er,..." Louis said not knowing her name.

"It's Sara, and by the way, you two look so cute together" she said softly before she headed out.

"I can't even imagine how i can live without you" Louis said softly caressing my cheek.

"Lou, i won't leave you alone, only death will separate the two of us, but you know that i'll be waiting for you no matter what, i love you so much" i said honestly.

"You have no idea how much i love you Harry, i wish i was the one who had been shot..." he said then he suddenly stopped talking.

"Nick" he said with so much hatred, "That manwhore, i totally forgot about him" he said, then he stood up.

"Where are you going?" i asked him, then i took his hand, and i pulled him again.

"He could have killed you Haz, and you want me to let it go?" he asked softly but when i looked in his eyes, i felt like he's going to kill him.

"Lou, i don't give a shit about him, just forget about it" i said tightening my grip on his hand, i really don't care about Nick, i just don't want to see my Lou in a jail or something because he killed a worthless guy.

"But-" he began to say but i cut him off "No buts Lou, just c'mere and kiss me".

He smiled and jumped on bed, he was inbetween my legs, he cupped my face in his hands, then he kissed my nose.

I pouted, then he pecked my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, then i pulled him into a passionate kiss.

I felt something buzzed against my leg, then Louis pulled away, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

He turned around but he was still inbetween my legs, so his back was pressed to my chest, i wrapped my arms around his waist again, and rested my chin on his shoulder so i could read the message.

'He's cute, isn't he? You should keep an eye on him, because you know, you might never know if he would live longer or not' was send from unknown number.

Then again something buzzed against my leg, then Louis grabbed my phone out of his pocket.

'Hi Hazza, i'm glad you're okay, and by the way i'm sorry, you weren't the one who i wanted to shoot anyway.
And i missed you so much babe, see you soon x' was send from Nick.

SHITSHITSHIT.

Can this gets any worse?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N] ooh, what do you think Louis is gonna do?

-Larry4lifeforever