Chapter Eight

(Louis' pov)

After one week.

I was watching tv and feeling bored.

There wasn't anything good on tv.

"Okay, see you tonight" i heard Harry say before heading downstairs.

"Who was calling you?" i said feeling jealous.

"Nick, he invited me to his party and i asked him if you could come with me and he said yes" he said looking at me to see my reaction.

"Okay" i said not feeling like going.

"So you're coming?" he said sitting next to me on the couch.

"I don't know" i said not knowing why i didn't feel right about that Nick guy.

"Please Louuu" he said pouting.

Nooo not that pouty face again.

No i won't give in so easily because of that cute face.

"Fine, i'll go with you" i said giving in. Oh shit.

"YAAAAAAY" he said crushing me into a huge hug making us fell on the ground.

We giggled and i pecked his forehead standing up and pulling him with me.

"You want to eat babe?" he asked and i nodded.

"Okay let's make breakfast" he said heading to the kitchen pulling me with him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We were on our way to Nick's flat.

When we arrived, i felt something strange inside me telling me don't go there, but i have to for Haz.

I could hear the loud music from outside.

We stepped out of the car, there was beer bottles strewn about on the lawn with people in clusters sitting around outside either making out or just talking.

Drunk people stumbling around.

When we got inside, it was super hot and sticky with really loud thumping music.

The place was kind of dark.

Everyone is really loud and still in groups.

Either dancing somewhere or sitting talking or drinking and kissing.

There was drug dealers in a corner deep in the party.

"Harryyyy, you're here" i heard an annoying voice say from behind.

"Oh you must be Lewis" he said shaking my hand.

"It's Louis" i said glaring at him as he was looking at Harry and smiling.

"Hi Nick" Harry said, then he looked at me putting his hand on my back.

He kept rubbing my back to keep me calm knowing that i can attack him anytime.

Yeah yeah, i'm that protective boyfriend. Hell, how can i not get jealous and Harry is so perfect and anyone would love to be with him.

But not when i'm alive, he's mine.

"Would you like to drink something?" he said winking at Harry.

Ugh! i swear to god if he touches him i'll beat the shit out of him.

"Erm, okay" Harry said and Nick gave us two bottles of beer.

Beer after beer, we were drunk as fuck.

My vision became blurry and i couldnt see where was Harry.

I headed upstairs, my heart was beating so fast.

"C'mon Harry, just one" i heard a voice say from the bedroom.

I opened the door to found Nick pinning Harry on the wall and trying to kiss him, but Harry was trying to push him.

"NICK FUCKING GRIMSHAW, HANDS OFF HIM" i shouted my face contorted in an all consuming anger, my nostrils flaring, my eyes flashing and closing into slits, my mouth quivering and drooling.

"And i'll do that because?" he said with his annoying voice making me more and more angry.

"BECAUSE HE'S MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND" i screamed running towards them, i pushed Nick on the bed taking Harry's hand and heading outside.

He grabbed Harry's wrist pulling him towards him and then i lost it.

I pushed him on the ground, my hands closed into fists punching him like mad.

Harry wrapped his arms around me pulling me away from him.

He took my hand heading outside dragging me with him.

"Louis i'm so sorry i tried so hard to push him but he was much stronger" he said and from his voice, i can tell he's about to cry.

"Har-" i began to say but was cut off by Harry's arms pushing me behind him and the sound of a gun shot.

"Ha-arry?" i stuttered out, my heart stopped beating, i couldn't breath, my legs was shaking.

Then he fell on the ground, he smiled at me looking in my eyes.

"I love you Louis" he whispered closing his eyes slowly.

"I-i love y-you too, Ha-arry please don't clo-ose your eyes babe" i whined calling for an ambulance.

I wrapped my arms around him embracing him tightly.

"Harry don't you dare leave me alone"

"I can't live without you"

"Haz wakey wakey, let's go home"

"Why don't you respond to me? You promised me that you won't ignore me"

He didn't respond, i broke down into tears.

I was sobbing loudly, tears pouring down my face non-stop.

The ambulance came and they put Harry on a stretcher.

I didn't let go of his hand. I prayed that all what happened was just a dream.

But it wasn't.

My eyes didn't leave the heart monitor.

My ears listened to his heart beats carefully.

But suddenly i heard a loud 'beeeeeep' and my heart fell into my feet.

"Harry" i whispered before everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[A/N] i know you hate me now, but i love you x

-Larry4lifeforever