Chapter 2- When I First Saw You

Everyone all at once ran to the windows of the 'shack' and started to peer outside. I along with Kristy staid back, away from all the obvious crazies.

"I can't believe this is really happening!" screamed out Lottie. She turned around and looked at us, "Come over here you ninnies!" she motioned her hand at us to come see, but I staid put.

"Oh my god, I was joking when I said that I wanted their bus to break down. There is a god and he loves me." said Stacy, was looking up at the ceiling as if staring at god himself and smiled. I heard a snort from next to me and looked over to see Kristy laughing at the other girls.

On the outside I was calm and collected perfectly respectful, but on the inside I was screaming, jumping around, bouncing off the walls of my brain, clapping my hands, fan girling to the max. I didn't realize that I had moved to the window until Lottie stared screaming.

"Oh my god he waved at me! Harry Styles just waved at me!" Lottie started to squeal and jumping around.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!" Bob started to tell at us from the back room. He wattles in and notices that all the customers have no servers. His face turned red and he looks at us all. "YOU GIRLS GET BACK TO WORK!" we all moved because when he gets like this someone's loosing their job. I moved to the table that was empty and the closest to the door and started to pick up the mess that was left there. Just as the bucket was full to take to the kitchen the door opened. I made the mistake of looking up and into the blue eyes of the guy that has haunted my dreams. Louis Tomlinson.

"Hi, can you tell me where I can find the owner of this restaurant?" Said some guy in a suit. The boys were standing behind him still in the doorway as if they were waiting for the moment to make a break for it back to the bus. They looked at me waiting for me to respond.

"Yeah, do you want me to go get him?" I offered.

The man nodded. "Yes that would be good."

I nodded at him placing the last cup in the bucket, I washed down the table and dried it. "You guys can sit here." the man nodded and I hauled the bucket to the kitchen. When I dropped off the dishes to the dish washer I went to Bob's office.

"Hey Bob some important guy wants to talk to you." he opened his door and looked down at me.

"Thanks." he walked over to the door, when he reached the table he turned back to me as I was taking Old Eddies order, "Oh and Ariana, those broken dishes are coming out of your pay." I nodded my head.

Not even two seconds later there came a crash of broken glass, I turned to see Kristy with the bar glasses smashed around her. Bob looked up and frowned.

"Kristy those glasses are coming out of your pay."

Kristy nodded, "I'll take responsibility for Ariana's too." she said to Bob. He looked back at her and nodded his head. I turned and glared at her, the amount would come out to half of her paycheck. When she noticed me staring at her she shrugged her shoulders and gave me a look as if to say 'leave it alone, I'll deal with it, and I'll come up with the money for my part of the rent.'

I shook my head at her and she smirked at me, she was always like that, she would take the blame for a lot of things. While Bob was sitting down and talking to the guy, who I had assumed was their head security. The customers started to leave and started to get onto their phones probably to bomb Twitter, and Facebook, and Instagram with proof that One Direction was indeed stuck in Doncaster, home of Louis Tomlinson.

Once everyone was done we now had nothing to do, and Bob kicked us out and sent us to the back room to hang out instead of 'causing a ruckus in the front room'. We all pouted and made our way into the back room to blast some music and jam out for a while.