Chapter 4~ Little Black Dress

Picture is, Joe Anderson, who plays as Alistair in Twilight BD Part 2. His character in this story is also named Alistair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was like I was running, but running from what? Or was I chacing after someone? My feet hurt and my head is pounding. All I want to do is see Louis and Kristy.

Kristy!

That's what this is all about! I looked ahead of me and saw her long brown hair disappear around a corner leading to an ally way. I followed her, something didn't feel right to me. Lottie had warned me that something was wrong and I didn't listen but now I fear that whatever Kristy is doing is going to reuin her.

So following her seemed to be the only option I had left to do to help her. Louis said that I should just leave her alone, that I didn't want to know what Kristy was doing, that it would just break my heart. But I couldn't stand how he knew everything about her, I was starting to hate how they were always hanging out.

As I turned the corner to follow Kristy what I saw made me stop short.

I woke up after that. What was that dream about? Was there something going on that I should know about with Kristy? No Ariana there isn't. It was just a dream. Calm down. I shook my head at myself, as I looked at the clock on my nightstand I noticed that I still had and hour and a half till work started.

So I decided to get up and make some coffee and tea for the girls and myself, I was letting my head get into the clouds about the dream letting my imagination run wild again. My mind was snapped back to reality when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I looked down to see that it was a text from Louis. My heart seemed to speed up and my hands started to shake as I opened up the message.

Good morning

Louis

Good morning Louis

Ariana

I cant wait to see you today. ;)

Louis

Really?

Ariana

Yes, I couldn't stop thinking about you last night.

Louis

Me too.

Ariana

I locked my phone and placed it on the kitchen counter, as I got 3 mugs from the cabinet above me Lottie walked into the kitchen her hair a mess and her pj's wrinckled, she was holding her phone in her hand with a smile on her face as she started texting again. I held up the mug of coffee just as she walked by so that she could grab it from my hand and keep walking.

"Is Kristy awake yet?" I asked Lottie. She looked at me and shook her head as she drank from her cup.

"She never came home last night." She looked at me over the edge of her mug as she drank her tea.

I turned to look at her just as my phone whent off again. "What do you mean she never came home last night?" I looked down at my phone to read the text message, this time it was Kristy.

Hey sorry about not coming home last night. Don't worry I spent the night at a friends house.

Kristy

Ok a little message before hand would have been nice. See you at work?

Ariana

Okay, see you guys at work. Love ya's